Pro Talk interviews
2006 U.S. Open
- Payne Stewart - A Fan's Notes - A look back at the 1992 U.S. Open at Pebble Beach and some remembrances of Payne Stewart.
- Masters of the Millenium - Move over Arnie, Jack and Lee. Step aside Greg, Tom and Nick. Justin Leonard, Tiger Woods, David Duval are the golfers many expect to dominate the sport in the millenium. A three part excerpt from the book by Robert Hartman.
- What ball compression should I use? - Ball compression explained by Pat Dolan.
- The Swing is Not the Only Thing - Most golfers "mistakenly" believe the golf swing is the most important thing in golf. Pat explains why it is NOT as important as many golfers believe.
- Why Most Golf Lessons Fail - Since the majority of golfers are playing golf for fun, the last thing they should do is change their swing. Find out why from Pat Dolan.
- The Importance of Balance to Your Game - Better balance equals better control. Pat Dolan offers you two ways to improve your balance.
- The 1999 Ryder Cup - One pro's opinion - Pat Dolan's comments on the finish of the 1999 Ryder Cup.
- Your Problem - Not Your Fault? - Maybe you are not the cause of your latest golf problem. Some suggestions by Pat Dolan to locate the problem.
- Backspin - Friend or Foe? - All you ever wanted to know about backspin by Pat Dolan.
- Why aren't you playing better? - Pat Dolan discusses the part of your game must you improve to play better.
- Gene Sarazen RIP.
- Overlooking Golf's Basics is a Bad Gamble. - Pat Dolan tells you the effect of forgetting the basics.
- The Other Brother. - How many of you Golf trivia fans recognize these names: Omer, Royal and Bobby (not Jones)?
- A Guide to Golf Equipment. - by Garry Beaton. A guide to help you select the proper equipment for your skill level.
- The Most Important Golf Shot. - Pat Dolan asks is it the drive, the tee shot or, simply, the next shot.
- So You Want To Play Golf! - Some advice to the beginning golfer by Pat Dolan
- Sahalee - A look at the host course of the 1998 PGA Championship - By Ed DeBell.
- Casey Martin - PGA Should Drop the Casey Martin Suit - By Donald Johns.
- How I Helped Scott Simpson Win the U.S. Open - and other observations on the Ancient and Democratic Game of Golf - By Donald Johns.
- How to Take Great Golf Photographs - From the tee to the green - how to get great shots of the great game.
- The Nineteenth Hole - Facts, trivia and great golf stories. Send in your contributions and win a monthly prize.
- The South Revisited - From Ireland - A Caddies view of a day at the 1997 South of Ireland Amateur Matchplay Championship held at the Lahinch Golf Club in Country Clare.
- The Florida Tour - March is the month for the Tour in the Sunshine State.
- Gambling Golfers - Dale Concannon recalls some of the most unusual golf bets including the golf version of "You Bet Your Life".
- Golf Games - A selection of golf games and tournament formats.
- The Dunhill Nations Cup and The St. Andrews Links - Ed DeBell profiles the Dunhill Nations Cup, the "most significant new golf competition" of its time.