Six Proofs That Golf Isn't A Sport.
1. Golf has no stop watches or timers -- it can take forever to play one round and usually does.
2. Golf has no gold medals -- everyone was so bored with golf at the first Olympics that the game was chucked in a week.
3. Golfers don't wear numbers or uniforms -- what kind of sport doesn't have uniforms?
4. Golf has no referees -- what kind of sport trusts the players to the honor system?
5. Golf balls don't move when you're hitting them -- how tough can it be?
6. Golfers aren't athletes -- what kind of athletes would smoke, drink and eat a hot dog while they're right in the middle of a game?
The Funniest Game:
You know you're a hack when your divot flies farther than your ball!
I enjoy shooting in the 120's. I figure I'm getting more for my money.
How do you tell the difference between a whiff and a practice swing? -Nobody curses after a practice swing.
An easy par three.
Golf never made it as an Olympic sport. It is more properly a Special Olympic sport because everyone who enters has a handicap.