Photon's Glove Wallet:
Don't Leave Home Without It
By David R. Holland,
DENVER, CO (July 15, 2002) -- Your buddies are getting restless, ready to hit the road for home. You are still fumbling around in your 10-pocket golf bag for the car keys. Where did you put them? Doesn't this happen every time?
Photon Golf of Westminster, CO, might have an answer.
Photon's Glove Wallet was designed with a wallet-style opening to keep your wallet, keys, wedding ring and Rolex safe (fleece-lined area) during the round. And it even stores up to five golf gloves, with a mesh opening to help dry them out.
There's even a slash pocket on the back to keep the scorecard safe just in case you collect them. The glove wallet can be carried separately or you can attach it to your bag. Here are all the specs:
· Wallet-style pocket with capacity for 5 XXL gloves
· Mesh valuable pocket
· Fleece-lined pocket for wallets
· Slash pocket on back for scorecards
· Corrosion-resistant nylon zippers
· Climbing cord zipper pulls
· Easy-grip webbing handle
· Clip for attachment to bag
· 600D polyester and nylon materials
· Colors: Navy blue with assorted webbing
· Price: $19.95
Check out Photon's web site for other golf gifts, including ball mark repair tool, drink coasters and shoe bags. Logos are available to customize your company's gifts after a special event.
Photon Golf Darin Aldrich, President
Address: 1130 West 127th Ct., Westminster, CO 80234