ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's golf reinvented, with the classic Arnold Palmer touch. It's legendary and far from the typical. It's the newly redesigned Shingle Creek Golf Course.
Shingle Creek Golf Club is proud to announce that through a special partnership with the renowned Arnold Palmer Design Company, a new, exciting, and challenging golf course at Rosen Shingle Creek is now open. Tee up to extra-long par 4s and par 5s surrounded by enchanting flora and wildlife. Face exciting hazards, twists, and bends. Explore the new championship course that challenges your entire game yet rewards the diligent player.
Shingle Creek Golf Club is also home to the Brad Brewer Golf Academy, one of the best golf instruction facilities in the nation. New to the academy is the new short-game practice area that doubled in size from the original practice area, new state-of-the-art swing analysis and game improvement technology in the indoor hitting bays.
Shingle Creek's packages allow you to stay and play your way, by providing different levels of golf delights to enhance your stay experience.
• Golf cart with GPS, range balls, club cleaning, and bag storage.
• Complimentary valet parking.
• State-of-the-art practice facility.
• Discounted rates at Brad Brewer Golf Academy.
• Add golf instruction to your package starting at $108.00 per hour.
• Full-service, 1,600-sq.-ft. Orlando golf shop.
• Daily on-course beverage and delivery service.
• Full service at Par-Take and Clubhouse Grille and Bar.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in guestroom.
• Complimentary scheduled shuttle services to Universal Orlando® Resort, SeaWorld, and Aquatica theme parks (by reservation only).
Dates: Good through Jan. 12, 2017.
Price range: $399.
For more information, please click here.