CENTENNIAL, Colo. -- GolfTEC - the world leader in golf lessons - announces the opening of two state-of-the-art instructional centers in the Miami metropolitan area, located within the Palm Beach Gardens and Pembroke Pines Golfsmith retail stores.
These newest among the nearly 200 GolfTEC facilities nationwide will host grand opening events next week. Open to the general public, the celebrations will feature food, prizes and complimentary 15-minute swing evaluations. RSVPs are required:
• Palm Beach Gardens - Saturday, August 23, 6-8pm; 11701 Lake Victoria Gardens, Suite 1116; to register for the event please visit golftec.com/palm-beach-gardens
• Pembroke Pines Grand Opening Event - Thursday, August 21, 6-8pm; 12151 Pines Blvd., to register for the event, please visit golftec.com/pembroke-pines
A portion of GolfTEC Palm Beach Gardens and GolfTEC Pembroke Pines sales proceeds during the month of August will be donated to local First Tee chapters. The First Tee is an international youth development organization introducing the game of golf and its inherent values to young people.
Extending the number of GolfTEC locations across Florida to 14, with four now in the Miami area, both sites feature the company's leading-edge golf instruction and club-fitting programs, which boast a 95 percent success rate among golfers of all skill levels. Lessons are taught one-on-one by Certified Personal Coaches in private, indoor bays that utilize proprietary teaching technology. (we need to add something about outdoor and on-course lessons too)
"South Florida is home to a large and growing population of die-hard golfers, making it an ideal location for our newest centers," says Brent Stewart, Vice President of Marketing at GolfTEC. "Our immensely popular game plans and lesson packs are a proven solution to help all golfers improve their skills and have more fun on the course."
The new Pembroke Pines instructional center is operated under Director of Instruction, Michael Kruzick, a PGA Professional with more than 10 years' experience. The Palm Beach Gardens operation is run by Chris Russell, who has taught more than 13,000 GolfTEC lessons and received numerous accolades for performance since joining the company in 2007.
Developing a comprehensive improvement plan for each student is the foundation of GolfTEC's philosophy. This is embodied by the GolfTEC Game Plan program, which starts with a swing evaluation and series of lessons taught by a Certified Personal Coach, TECfit club fitting, video-based practice and mobile lessons. These plans come in several pricing options to fit all budgets and are the most effective way to build a solid, dependable swing.
GolfTEC's renowned coaching staff is comprised of experienced professionals, most of whom have taught thousands of lessons. Each goes through a rigorous multi-week certification at GolfTEC University to master the analysis of golf mechanics, the technology of the GolfTEC system and the most productive teaching techniques. Committed to strengthening the industry and hiring only the best staff, GolfTEC is the largest employer of PGA Professionals in the world.
Each of the company's locations boasts an array of state-of-the-art equipment and services specially designed to provide customers a totally unique experience. Among the technologies currently employed:
• g-SWING System - Patented software program displays real-time video with motion measurement, capturing body positions throughout the swing; coaches use the info to diagnose, communicate and measure the changes that will lead to improvement
• Foresight® launch monitor - Captures and displays performance data - ball speed, clubhead speed, launch angle, sidespin and backspin - that coaches use as part of TECfit club fitting or to illustrate changes in ball performance resulting from swing adjustments
• SwingLabs® database - Part of the TECfit club fitting process, results from the Foresight® launch monitors are cross-referenced through this extensive database to help select the ideal clubs for each student's swing
Outside the Improvement Center students can access their lessons and video - including coach's instructions and specific drills - through GolfTEC's online Player Performance Center. Those seeking to access the data remotely can use their computer or the new GolfTEC To Go smart phone app available on iTunes and the Google Play store.
To learn more about GolfTEC, the world leader in golf lessons, call 877-446-5383.
The world leader in golf improvement, GolfTEC gives more than 26 percent of all private golf lessons in North America annually and has a 95 percent success rate among its students. The more than 600 GolfTEC Certified Personal Coaches at nearly 200 centers worldwide, including 70+ within Golfsmith stores, have given nearly 5 million lessons since 1995. All lessons are based on the company's "Five Factors:" Fact-Based Diagnosis, Sequential Lessons, Video-Based Practice, Advanced Retention Tools, and Precision-fit Clubs. GolfTEC Improvement Centers can be found in almost all major U.S. cities, Canada, Japan and Korea.