CANMORE, Alberta, Canada -- Canadian Rockies Golf - the collection of inspiring mountain golf courses in Banff, Jasper and Canmore - will celebrate Canadian Rockies Golf Week, June 8-14, by offering free junior golf and substantial savings on green fees and club rentals at each course.
Furthermore, golfers are encouraged to share their experiences throughout the week on social media channels using #GolfThatInspires.
"Each summer golfers hope to visit Alberta and play in the Canadian Rockies," says Darren Cooke, Director of Golf at Canmore Golf & Curling Club. "We want to celebrate golf and reward our guests with these specials, simultaneously engaging them to savor and share the 'Golf That Inspires' experience at our courses."
Recently cited among the "Best in Canada" by Golfweek magazine, Canadian Rockies Golf courses will offer these season specials:
• Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club: "Family Course Passes" good for discounted rates, "New to the Game of Golf Orientation Lessons" and 50 percent off club rentals throughout the season
• The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course: Juniors play for free after 1 p.m. when accompanied by one full-paying adult
• Canmore Golf & Curling Club: Junior green fees are $45 (regularly $80) and club rentals are free. Juniors also play for free at designated times every Monday.
• The Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course: Juniors receive 50% off the 18-hole Stanley Thompson course rate and play for free on the Tunnel Mountain 9-hole course with a paying adult
• Silvertip Golf Course: Juniors play 18 holes for $60 (regularly $165) or nine holes for $35
For more information or to take advantage of an array of value-laden stay-and-play packages visit canadianrockiesgolf.net, or follow Canadian Rockies Golf Week on Facebook (www.facebook.com/canadianrockiesgolf) or Twitter (@CanRockies).
Request a quote for your trip - or custom design one - at http://www.canadianrockiesgolf.net/request-a-quote/ or by calling 1.855.835.8484.
About Canadian Rockies Golf
Canadian Rockies Golf represents a collection of six award-winning golf properties located in the stunning landscape of the Western Alberta province: Canmore Golf & Curling Club, The Fairmont Banff Springs, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Kananaskis Country Golf Courses, Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club and Silvertip Resort. Known for dramatic, historic and untamed layouts, each course provides a unique mountain-golf experience where wildlife is regularly seen and unforgettable views are found. This is golf that inspires.
For more information call 1.855.835.8484, visit www.canadianrockies.net, "Like" the Canadian Rockies Golf Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/canadianrockiesgolf or follow Canadian Rockies Golf at @CanRockies.
Gary Trask, 978.228.0314
Dan Shepherd, 703.403.5317