HAMBURG, N.J. -- Just in time for the holiday gift-giving season, Crystal Springs Resort announces the release of its new "5-Course Sampler Packs," as well as "Rewards" and "7-Star" memberships.
Available for the 2014 golf season, all are ideal for exploring the Northeast's largest golf resort. Highlights include:
($279, if purchased before December 15)
• Five weekday (or Sunday after 12 p.m.) rounds at Ballyowen, Black Bear, Crystal Springs, Great Gorge and Wild Turkey (one on each course)
• 15-day advance tee-time booking privileges
• Nearly 50% off a la carte rates
($109 / membership; $99 with purchase of two or more)
• 20% off non-holiday greens fees
• 20% off weekend / holiday greens fees (after 12 p.m.)
• 10% off weekend / holiday greens fees (prior to 12 p.m.)
• 15% off merchandise at all resort pro shops
• 17-day advance tee-time booking privileges
As an added incentive, those ordering a Rewards Membership before December 31 will receive two free 2014 golf rounds at Black Bear, Crystal Springs or Great Gorge, with upgrades to Ballyowen ($50) and Wild Turkey ($30) available. Discounts on overnight accommodations and spa treatments, entry into Crystal Springs' 2014 Loyalty Program, and invitations to members-only tournaments, events and promotions are other advantages.
7-Star Golf Membership
($499 / month; $5,900 for first 75 golfers who select upfront annual payment (plus all cart fees waived))
• Unlimited golf on seven award-winning courses
• 20% off guest fees on all courses
• 30-day advance tee-time booking privileges
• Clubhouse locker
• David Leadbetter Academy instruction
• VIP tickets to resort events like Oktoberfest and the NJ Beer and Food Festival
• And more
"All three offerings are perfect holiday presents for golfers," says Art Walton, Vice President of Golf Operations at Crystal Springs Resort. "Unlike equipment or apparel gifts, they're a one-size-fits-all option that players of all ages and abilities will appreciate.
To purchase and for more information, please visit www.crystalgolfresort.com or call 973.827.5996 x 1.
Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountains of northern New Jersey, Crystal Springs is a golf playground for all ages and abilities. Its 117 holes are exceptionally diverse:
• Ballyowen - Irish links-style layout rated state's No. 1 public golf course by New Jersey Monthly, No. 2 by Golfweek
• Black Bear - Inviting mix of tumbling terrain and risk / reward options for players of all abilities
• Cascades - Newest addition stresses playability and features junior tees (nine holes)
• Crystal Springs - Ranked "Top 50 Toughest Course in America" by Golf Digest
• Great Gorge - Vintage 70's golf on the legendary Playboy course (27 holes)
• Minerals - Family golf at "Top 12 Short Course" in America by Golf Range Magazine (nine holes)
• Wild Turkey - Spectacular resort course with world-class amenities and vistas
Crystal Springs is also a nationally-recognized leader in golf innovation and growing-the-game initiatives. They include family golf on Cascades and Minerals featuring four-person carts and two holes cut on each green (one eight inches in diameter), "Lessons and Links for Ladies," FootGolf and more.
About Crystal Springs Resort
Located in Vernon and Hamburg, N.J., Crystal Springs Resort is the only four-season resort of its kind in the Tri-State Area. Comprised of four luxury hotels - Grand Cascades Lodge, Minerals, the Appalachian and Black Creek Sanctuary; seven renowned public golf courses; 15 acclaimed restaurants highlighted by the four-star Restaurant Latour and its Wine Spectator Grand Award-winning (since 2006) 135,000-bottle wine cellar; two full-service spas ranked #24 in Spas of America's Top 100 Spas; the state-of-the-art Minerals Sports Club; multiple indoor and outdoor pools, including the distinctive Biosphere Pool Complex with an underground aquarium, tropical foliage and free form nature pools; Mountain Creek with 167 skiable acres on four mountain peaks, 100% night skiing, Drop Zone Snow Tubing, and the Waterpark and Bike Park during summer months. Crystal Springs Resort hosts hundreds of weddings, special events, corporate outings and thousands of transient hotel guests each year.
For more information: www.crystalgolfresort.com, 973.827.5996.
Chelsea Vander Groef
Crystal Springs Resort