HAMBURG, N.J. -- Crystal Springs Resort - home to seven distinct golf courses just one hour from New York City - announces its "Magnificent Seven" golf and stay package.
Rates for the three-night package start at $706 per person and include:
• 117 holes of golf on seven Crystal Springs' courses (includes shared cart)
• Accommodations at luxurious Grand Cascades Lodge or recreation-rich Minerals Resort & Spa
• Unlimited driving range access
• Logoed single-bottle jute sack, burgundy cork screw, and two 18 oz. Fortessa Pure Tritan glasses
• Complimentary access to Minerals Sports Club, including indoor / outdoor heated pools, hot tub, steam room, sauna, 80-plus weekly fitness / yoga classes and more
"The 'Magnificent Seven' is a tremendous opportunity to sample our award-winning courses and acclaimed non-golf amenities," says Art Walton, Vice President of Golf Operations at Crystal Springs Resort. "Its price-point makes it ideal for couples' escapes, parent-child outings and buddies seeking to squeeze in as much golf as possible before winter arrives."
Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountains of northern New Jersey, Crystal Springs is a golf playground for all ages and abilities. Its 117 holes are exceptionally diverse:
• Ballyowen - Irish links-style layout rated state's No. 2 public golf course by Golfweek
• Black Bear - Inviting mix of tumbling terrain and risk / reward options for players of all abilities
• Cascades - Newest addition stresses playability and features junior tees (nine holes)
• Crystal Springs - Ranked "Top 50 Toughest Course in America" by Golf Digest
• Great Gorge - Vintage 70's golf on the legendary Playboy course (27 holes)
• Minerals - Family golf at "Top 12 Short Course" in America by Golf Range Magazine (nine holes)
• Wild Turkey - Spectacular resort course with world-class amenities and vistas
Crystal Springs is also a nationally-recognized leader in golf innovation and growing-the-game initiatives. They include family golf on Cascades and Minerals featuring four-person carts and two holes cut on each green (one eight inches in diameter); "Lessons and Links for Ladies" and more.
To book, call 973.827.5996 x 2 and mention the "Magnificent Seven" package. More details are available here.
About Crystal Springs Resort
Located in Vernon and Hamburg, N.J., Crystal Springs Resort is the only four-season resort of its kind in the Tri-State Area. Comprised of four luxury hotels - Grand Cascades Lodge, Minerals, the Appalachian and Black Creek Sanctuary; seven renowned public golf courses; 15 acclaimed restaurants highlighted by the four-star Restaurant Latour and its Wine Spectator Grand Award-winning (since 2006) 135,000-bottle wine cellar; two full-service spas ranked #24 in Spas of America's Top 100 Spas; the state-of-the-art Minerals Sports Club; multiple indoor and outdoor pools, including the distinctive Biosphere Pool Complex with an underground aquarium, tropical foliage and free form nature pools; Mountain Creek with 167 skiable acres on four mountain peaks, 100% night skiing, Drop Zone Snow Tubing, and the Waterpark and Bike Park during summer months. Crystal Springs Resort hosts hundreds of weddings, special events, corporate outings and thousands of transient hotel guests each year.
For more information: www.crystalgolfresort.com, 973.827.5996.
Chelsea Vander Groef
Crystal Springs Resort