HAMBURG, N.J. -- Crystal Springs Resort - home to seven distinct golf courses just one hour from New York City - announces the "Play Better in Six Hours" stay, play and learn package at its David Leadbetter Golf Academy.
Available seven days a week through the end of the 2013 golf season, it includes:
• Six hours of full-swing and short-game golf instruction at the David Leadbetter Golf Academy over two days (morning sessions are from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; afternoon sessions from 1:30-4:30 p.m.)
• Comprehensive video swing analysis from a Leadbetter-certified instructor
• Detailed V1 Golf online plan for continued improvement
• Premium guest room at Grand Cascades Lodge with either one or two queen-size beds
• Complimentary unlimited access to the one-of-a-kind Biosphere Pool Complex's indoor heated pool, water slide, grotto-like Jacuzzi and steam room
• Complimentary unlimited access to Minerals Sports Club's four indoor / outdoor heated pools, hot tub, steam room, 80-plus weekly fitness and yoga classes and more
Sessions are limited to no more than four guests, fostering an intimate guest-to-instructor ratio and environment conducive to learning. Packages start at $685 per person on weekdays and $775 per person on weekends (based on double occupancy).
"David's been named the world's best instructor by Golf Digest and worked with the sport's greatest players over the last 30 years," says Art Walton, Vice President of Golf Operations at Crystal Springs Resort. "His tried-and-true techniques are taught by a hand-picked team at Crystal Springs led by Sean Hogan, who counts LPGA star and recent major championship-winner Suzann Pettersen among his prize pupils."
Crystal Springs is The David Leadbetter Golf Academy's primary base of operations in the northeastern U.S. It offers a variety of mini schools, players' schools, retreats, private sessions and customized improvement programs to fit all budgets. For more information: http://www.crystalgolfresort.com/Golf/DavidLeadbetterAcademy.aspx.
To book the "Play Better in Six Hours" package, call 973.846.4910 or email DLGA.email@example.com.
About Crystal Springs Resort
Located in Vernon and Hamburg, N.J., Crystal Springs Resort is the only four-season resort of its kind in the Tri-State Area. Comprised of four luxury hotels - Grand Cascades Lodge, Minerals, the Appalachian and Black Creek Sanctuary; seven renowned public golf courses; 15 acclaimed restaurants highlighted by the four-star Restaurant Latour and its Wine Spectator Grand Award-winning (since 2006) 135,000-bottle wine cellar; two full-service spas ranked #24 in Spas of America's Top 100 Spas; the state-of-the-art Minerals Sports Club; multiple indoor and outdoor pools, including the distinctive Biosphere Pool Complex with an underground aquarium, tropical foliage and free form nature pools; Mountain Creek with 167 skiable acres on four mountain peaks, 100% night skiing, Drop Zone Snow Tubing, and the Waterpark and Bike Park during summer months. Crystal Springs Resort hosts hundreds of weddings, special events, corporate outings and thousands of transient hotel guests each year.
For more information: www.crystalgolfresort.com, 973.827.5996.
Chelsea Vander Groef
Crystal Springs Resort