LAS VEGAS -- Angel Park Golf Club, Painted Desert Golf Club and Bear's Best Golf Club and OB Sports Golf Management and OB Sports Golf Management announced that TravisMathew will be the official merchandise partner and presenting sponsor of the Las Vegas Deuces Wild, a three-round, two-person-team amateur golf event held Nov. 10-13, 2013.
The energetic, fun-loving attitude of the TravisMathew crew will blend in perfectly with the spirit of the tournament, which in addition to golf, includes a poker tournament, Grand Prix racing and other Vegas-style action. The TravisMathew Tour Bus loaded with goods will arrive on opening day, and participants will have the chance to climb aboard, ring-up $100 worth of TravisMathew gear and enjoy a cold beverage from the bus' upper deck.
"Travis Mathew is literally the perfect partner for this event. Their cool merchandise styles and exciting Tour Bus will create a unique experience for the competitors," stated Phil Green, chief operating officer and principal of OB Sports, the management company for two of the three host courses in the tournament. "Not only will TravisMathew's involvement create a great vibe for the event, but each participant will certainly appreciate the $100 shopping spree good for hip TravisMathew gear. They carry a host of items - shoes, shirts, belts, pants, shorts, hats - you name it."
The Las Vegas Deuces Wild will be played at Angel Park Golf Club, Painted Desert Golf Club and Bear's Best Golf Club. Lodging options include JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Elements by Westin Las Vegas Sumerlin, Suncoast Hotel & Casino, Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, Sante Fe Station Hotel & Casino and more. Presenting sponsors of the event include TravisMathew and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
Schedule of Events:
• Sunday, Nov. 10 - Golfers arrive with the option to play a practice round at any of the three participating golf courses for a special event fee. They also may take part in the Par-3 Contest at Angel Park's Cloud Nine Short Course contested from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. During which time the Travis Mathew Tour Bus will add to the event excitement. The action moves indoors at 6 p.m. for the Pairings Party at Nino's Grille at Angel Park.
• Monday, Nov. 11 - Round one tees off at 10 a.m., followed by go-cart racing at Las Vegas Grand Prix.
• Tuesday, Nov. 12 - Round two tees off at 10 a.m., followed by a poker tournament at Rampart Casino at the JW Marriott.
• Wednesday, Nov. 13 - Final round begins at 8 a.m., followed by the Awards BBQ at 1 p.m.
Tournament Entry Fee Includes:
• Three Rounds of Tournament Golf In Las Vegas Including Green Fees, Shared Golf Car Rental, Practice Balls Prior to Play. Participating course include: Bear's Best Las Vegas, Angel Park Golf Club - Mountain Course, Angel Park Golf Club - Palm Course and Painted Desert Golf Club
• Tee Gifts - A $100 retail value shopping experience on the TravisMathew Tour Bus - (your choice of cool merchandise ranging from TravisMathew shoes, polo shirts, tees, back packs, belts and more!)
• Chance to win great prizes, closest to the pin and more!
• Daily Continental Breakfast at host courses
• Daily Lunch following play Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Pairings Party Sunday Evening at Angel Park Golf Club
• Par 3 Shootout on Cloud Nine Short Course on Sunday Evening
• Shuttle / Transportation To/From primary Host Resort - JW Marriott and Suncoast and Host Courses.
Accommodations: Lodging is not included in the golf tournament fee; however, special Las Vegas Deuces Wild rates are available at the lineup of lodging options www.lasvegasdeuceswild.com/Accommodations. Pricing varies based on resort selected.
Optional Activities: Other activities include a shooting competition, go-cart racing competition and daily skins game.
Cost/Registration: $499 per player if registered prior to September 10, 2013 ($525 if registered 9/11/13 - 10/10/13). To learn more or register online, visit www.lasvegasdeuceswild.com or contact Greg Brockelman, 702-967-3203 or email@example.com.
Founded and based in Southern California, TravisMathew is an established and progressive golf apparel brand producing its own line of lifestyle wear and accessories. At TravisMathew, we see golf as a part of a bigger picture - an active and fun lifestyle requiring clothes that prioritize both style and performance. Over the past several years, TravisMathew has been leading the way in quality and active wear design. We remain committed to constant innovation and discovery to bring the best to our customers. Because our inspiration is your journey - take TravisMathew along for the ride. For more information about TravisMathew, visit www.travismathew.com or call 562.799.6900.
About OB Sports
OB Sports Golf Management is a diversified, golf-oriented company with a long history of success that currently manages premier golf courses and country clubs throughout the United States. Known for its comprehensive and personalized services since 1972, OB Sports has become widely acclaimed as the leader in boutique-style golf course management. For more information on OB Sports, visit www.obsports.com, call 480-948-1300. You can also "Like" OB Sports on Facebook at www.facebook.com/obsports, follow OB Sports on Twitter: www.twitter.com/obsportsgolf or view the OB Sports You Tube Channel at www.youtube.com/obsportsgolf.
About The Presenting Sponsor: Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA)
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and 10.7 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting everâ€'increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.lasvegas.com.
Greg Brockelman (AP), 702-967-3203
Jeff Locke (Comm Links), (480) 348-7540