59Club, Europe's leading golf-specific mystery shopper and unique benchmarking service, is gearing up for continued growth after increasing its business by 78 per cent over the past 12 months.
The 59Club service, endorsed by the PGA, is fast becoming the industry standard for measuring and comparing customer service levels, analysing all key revenue streams for golf and leisure venues.
Run by an experienced team of golf and leisure operators, the system helps develop, improve and maintain a high level of customer service, and, in turn, increases customer satisfaction, revenue and profits in the process. The system allows for useful results comparisons to be made against a venue's chosen competitors and the industry standard.
The company boasts an impressive client list of prestigious golf resorts including Wentworth, Stoke Park, Celtic Manor and Goodwood, as well as the top group operators: De Vere and Marriott.
Established in 2007, the 59Club service has also proved popular with private members' clubs, including Broadstone and Camberley Heath, as the company's performance analysis tools enable managers to compare their facilities and standards of customer service to those perceived as their main competitors.
Simon Wordsworth, chief executive at 59Club, said: "We have had an excellent year, with our unique service proving popular with both commercial operators and traditional members' clubs. Golf businesses from across the UK, Europe and the Middle East are all striving to maximise profits through excellent customer service - and managers can see that our service really does help them achieve that."
Steve Dacre, group sales manager for the De Vere Group, said: "The 59Club offers us invaluable feedback and ensures we have all the information we need to not only react, but improve the way in which customer service is delivered in golf.
"The 59Club scheme is firmly ensconced into the day-to-day routine of De Vere staff and is a key tool in their quest to deliver excellence."
59Club is now expanding across mainland Europe and into the Middle East. The core service includes a series of mystery shopping tests, followed up with regular analysis and training to ensure venues can identify trends and improve, or maintain, service standards.
Written and distributed on behalf of the 59club Limited by The Azalea Group.
The 59Club Limited
• 59Club is a unique benchmarking company focusing on 'mystery shopper' audits and 'member surveys' within the golf, leisure and events industries.
• Endorsed by The PGA, 59Club works with golf and leisure clubs across the UK and Middle East including Wentworth, Stoke Park, Celtic Manor, Goodwood, Emirates Golf Club and Dubai Creek.
• 59Club analyses and compares all key revenue streams coming into clubs via detailed independent analysis of a visitor's experience and / or a members' survey.
• The service works across independent golf and leisure clubs, small groups or national chains, with a 'Performance Analysis Tool' enabling them to measure and compare a club's standard of customer service.
• 59Club is run by a team of experienced golf and leisure operators: chief executive Simon Wordsworth, and directors Mark Reed and Matt Roberts.
For further information, to arrange a feature on 59club or an interview with Simon Wordsworth, please contact Daniel Chidley on 01730 711925 or email@example.com