CINCINNATI -- The Cincinnati Recreation Commission (CRC) golf courses - managed by Billy Casper Golf (BCG) - have launched its brand new annual Birdie Pass golfer loyalty program for 2013.
The Birdie Pass is $15 for senior golfers and $19 per year for others. The card guarantees the lowest rate at all CRC golf courses and represents a potential savings of up to $13 per round. In addition, pass holders receive pro shop and food and drink specials, as well as invitations to Birdie Pass-only events and clinics. The Birdie Pass is valid through December 31, 2013.
"Providing a value-added experience is a terrific way to reward our loyal golfers," says Paul Holzderber, Regional General Manager of the CRC courses. "Our courses are in excellent condition and what promises to be a great season is just getting underway."
The CRC courses offer golfers hard-to-beat variety:
• Avon Fields Golf Course - Cincinnati's classic historic golf course is set on beautiful rolling terrain of tree-lined fairways, just minutes from downtown. Challenging and fun for players of all abilities, the small, elevated greens perfect players' short-game skills.
• California Golf Course - Situated on gently sloping terrain overlooking the Ohio River, the course's beauty is only outdone by a spectacular layout. Both challenging for advanced players and welcoming of beginners, the course is known for its friendly atmosphere and towering old-growth trees.
• Glenview Golf Course - Cincinnati's premier public championship course offers 27 beautiful golf holes with lush landscapes, panoramic views and demanding hazard features. Glenview has ranked among Golf Digest's "Top 75 Public Courses" and hosted the 1987 U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship.
• Neumann Golf Course - Fast, true greens and rolling, tree-lined fairways set amongst three distinctly different nines make Neumann one of the most popular CRC golf courses. Four sets of tees provide the right challenge for every player.
• Reeves Golf Course - Wide and friendly fairways and gentle slopes surrounding the greens on a 18 hole golf course in addition to small greens on a nine hole par-3 layout is ideal for a quick warm-up and family friendly golf. The expansive driving range is a popular instruction spot.
• Woodland Golf Course - Provides a welcoming and satisfying layout ideal for players of all abilities to play together and perfect for families and friends to enjoy a day on the greens or to improve their games.
For more information or to reserve a tee time at CRC golf courses: 513.651.4653, www.cincygolf.org.
About Cincinnati Recreation Commission
The Cincinnati Recreation Commission (CRC) provides recreational and cultural activities for Cincinnatians of all ages and abilities. CRC enriches the lives of Cincinnati citizens, through special public events, volunteer opportunities and leisure activities at 24 recreation centers, 32 aquatic facilities, six golf courses and hundreds of playgrounds and sports fields.
The City of Cincinnati and CRC are dedicated to providing equal employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, or transgendered status, or ethnic, national or Appalachian origin, or on the basis of any other category protected under federal, state and local laws. The City of Cincinnati and CRC are committed to supporting the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please call if you require any special accommodations.
For more information about CRC: 513.352.4000, www.cincyrec.org.
About Billy Casper Golf
BCG is the largest domestic owner-operator of golf course, country clubs and resorts, with more than 140 properties under its turnkey management. Founded more than 20 years ago in cooperation with golf legend Billy Casper, the company is headquartered in Vienna, VA with regional offices strategically convenient to courses' locales.
A division of BCG, Buffalo Communications is the leading global golf-lifestyle public relations, branding, marketing-communications and creative services firm representing the LPGA, PGA National Resort & Spa, Sea Pines Resort, Ballybunion Golf Club (Ireland), Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday, Sun Valley Resort, Fila Golf, ECCO, Club Glove and other top brands.
For more information: www.billycaspergolf.com, www.buffalocommunications.com, 703.761.1444.
Billy Casper Golf / Buffalo Communications