SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Boccieri Golf announces it will host a 90-minute "Yoga for Golfers" workshop taught by Golf Channel personality and celebrity yogi Katherine Roberts starting at 9:30am on Saturday, October 27 at its Scottsdale Research and Performance Center, 15816 N. Greenway-Hayden Loop.
A regular contributor to The Golf Channel, Roberts has starred in seven DVDs and authored two books on golf-specific yoga and fitness - "Yoga for Golfers" and "Swing Flaws and Fitness Solutions" - the latter of which was written with renowned instructor Hank Haney.
Space for this exclusive event is limited and costs $50 per person. All attendees will receive a copy of Roberts' acclaimed "Yoga for Golfers" DVD and Boccieri Golf's latest product, the Secret Grip. The session will explore:
• Trends in golf fitness
• Yoga exercises which enhance the golf swing
• Breathing awareness, relaxation and visualization
"Our facility was designed to be the ultimate golf learning environment and now we're supplementing first-class fitting and instruction with top-line fitness and mental education and training," says Stephen Boccieri, President and CEO of Boccieri Golf. "We're strong believers in working outside the box to create better players, and Katherine's golf-specific yoga provides students of all abilities with a major on-course advantage."
Roberts' unique training approach is a hybrid of western bio-mechanical research and eastern mind/body conditioning to optimize the golf swing. Specific benefits include an increased range of motion that translates to greater distance, accuracy and strength on the course. Beyond her work in the golf world, Roberts is the yoga fitness expert for the LA Dodgers and San Diego Padres.
One of the industry's top locations for Tour-quality club fitting and instruction, Boccieri Golf's Research and Performance Center offers a variety of services, including:
• Custom Club Fitting - Using the latest TrackMan, Foresight and Vector Pro launch monitors, Boccieri Golf representatives precisely analyze golfers' swing characteristics and prescribe equipment for optimal performance; available in a variety of packages that cover every club in the bag
• Science and Motion (SAM) Puttlab Analysis - Accurate ultrasound measurements of a player's putting stroke are relayed to experienced fitters who use the data to determine specific characteristics that will improve performance; available for standard, belly and other long-shafted models
• High-Tech Lessons - Experienced instructors use cutting-edge equipment, including the K-VEST 3D swing analysis system and Foresight Sports' Head Measurement Technology to create full player evaluations
• Simulator Usage - Measure your performance stats using top-line launch monitors or enjoy a simulated range session at your convenience in a temperature-controlled environment
For more information or to book a fitting appointment please visit www.boccierigolf.com or call 888.788.8374.
About Boccieri Golf
Founded in 2005 by Stephen Boccieri, the company's popular Heavy Putter collection and "Control Series" line of full-swing products were the first to integrate counterweight principals. This unique approach to club design is proven to benefit golfers of all skill levels, as strategically placed weight in the butt-end of the shaft produces a higher balance point to promote smoother, more repeatable swings from driver through putter.
Boccieri Golf equipment has played a key role in victories on the PGA, European, Champions, Nationwide, Asian, Canadian and European Challenge Tours. In addition, its products have received vast critical acclaim from a variety of respected golf and lifestyle media outlets.