The Professional Caddies Association (PCA) has helped educate and certify over 14,800 caddies who play golf daily with the decision makers of the world. Since 1997, PCA's training program has been used at over 50 top clubs worldwide. Here's an opportunity for your company or service to be endorsed by Team PCA? Let TEAM PCA be your Caddie !
I have to free up my time to work with The PCA Caddie Foundation youth programs. We are " official " launching a search for a new President/Investor to take the World Caddie HQ-PCA to the next level. It can be one person or a group with a proven track record and financial resources, and a passion for expanding caddie programs and providing opportunities for young people to benefit from all the game of golf has to offer, both on and off the course. Imagine being invited to the first meeting for the formation of the PGA, LPGA, NBA, MLB or NFL, and know you're going to be successful. A partnership with the PCA offers a solid 19-year foundation, brand name, and positive recognition in the golf world.
After 19 years PCA is ready for the international stage, prepared to launch schools in other countries. Will you be on the team? We value your thoughts and strategies for the PCA opportunities. A young lady came up to our booth at the PGA Merchandise Show a few years ago and said, "Mr. Cone do you remember me? I wanted to thank you for making me stay in the sand trap and hit the ball seven times before I got out at one of our Jr. Golf Association of Central Florida events you ran for 8 years as JGCF President. That lesson has stayed with play, and me -- never quit by the rules. I'm a Doctor now and will be passing on the lessons that golf and you have taught me to my kids someday." This is why we do it.
GREAT STORY HERE: will YOU write IT? We value your thoughts and directions for the PCA opportunities. Let TEAM PCA promote your company at the 2013 PGA Golf Merchandise Show in January. Thank You to my fellow writers at GWAA, the PGA TOUR, PGA of America, ALL Caddie Associations, WGA, LPGA, USGA, NGF, World Golf Foundation, Arnold Palmer Foundation, Ben Crenshaw, Gary Player, Michael Bolton Charities, Tiger Woods Foundation and The First Tee, http://freedomelectricmarine.com/ and YOU for your support over the years. The Kids and the Game need your support going forward. Join TEAM PCA TODAY. HAVE A CADDIE - DOWN - THE MIDDLE - BLESSED LIFE. TEAM PCA
Let's make history together for the kids and the game!
Caddie on... with you
Dennis Cone, President
Who are the PCA - Good things moving forward for the PCA mission
SEE - the 2011 Caddie Hall of Fame induction at the BMW Championship - Fed-Ex Cup race in Chicago - Land September 12, 2011
1. A MUST SEE > Tom Dreesen - Reads PGA - Hall of Fame letter 4 Dennis Cone - See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtgtaDQE58k
2. ALL INDUCTEES TO DATE SEE NEW VIDEO HERE http://thecaddieassociation.com/pca-caddie-hall-of-fame.php
3. The END of 20 years of hard work is just the beginning: WGA joins the mission: WGA to administer the CADDIE HALL OF FAME See > http://www.wgaesf.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=dwJTKiO0JgI8G&b=6021461&ct=11295129
4. WGA-HOF @ BMW Dennis & Laura hit the world golf wire SEE http://www.thegolfwire.com/stories/245681
5. PAPER Dennis/PCA history
6. BOOK #1 Released at MASTERS week- Foreword by Mr. Arnold Palmer and Preface by Mr. Ben Crenshaw - GO HERE> » http://www.thegolfwire.com/stories/215479
PCA Top 10
1. Book 2 released during MASTERS week http://www.thegolfwire.com/stories/257421
On cover & forward by Mr. Gary Player and preface by Alfred "Rabbit " Dyer
2. Arnold Palmer Hospital Foundation & PCA KIDS news GO here > http://www.thegolfwire.com/stories/212846
3. Kids with Cancer launching worldwide in 2013 Go here Go here> http://www.golfbusinesswire.com:80/releases/133548/
4. PCA & Michael Bolton Unveil World Mentorship Program (WMP) With the New Song 'FIVE FEET AWAY'"
5. THE GOOD PGA TOUR/TPC NEWS GO Here > http://www.golfbusinesswire.com/releases/145309/
6. PCA, PGA-CU HELP CADDIES with B&R http://www.golfbusinesswire.com:80/releases/145309/
7. Dr John Reynolds warm speech at the top of the video section at the bottom of the PGA Show link below
GO TO > http://www.maxtherapytv.com/2009pgamerchandiseshow/id62.html
8. FORBES.COM story
9. SEE what Scotland has to say about PCA: http://www.golfmagic.com/features/hall-of-fame-honors-caddies/1820.html
10. The PGA TOUR applauds the PCA's efforts http://pcaworldwide.com/press7.htm
Dennis Cone - Founder/CEO