PHOENIX -- in fiamme (www.infiamme.net), the world's finest Italian golf apparel, has initiated a Special-Events Program for golf outings, tournaments and member events at clubs and resorts nationwide. With the in fiamme Special-Events Program, in fiamme apparel will be provided to merchandise directors and managers, head golf professionals, event planners and tournament directors for use at on-site events at their venues, with no financial risk on their part.
"The new in fiamme Special-Events Program will enable clubs and resorts to experience the beauty, style and elegance of our apparel in a way that is beneficial to the venues and conducive to developing long-term partnerships," said Art Kimbrough, vice president of business development for in fiamme. "It will allow us to introduce our lines in some new settings with flexible opportunities for the clubs."
About the in fiamme Special-Events Program
The new in fiamme Special Events Program will encompass such events as trunk shows, private showings, demo days, member-member tournaments and holiday boutiques. For clubs which do not yet carry in fiamme lines in their shops, in fiamme, as a non-shop vendor, now can bring added value to club members in a variety of ways. The in fiamme Special-Events Program represents an adept strategy for clubs wishing to bring a new retail experience to their members.
Guidelines for clubs participating in the in fiamme Special-Events Program are as follows:
• in fiamme will provide a large color, style and size selection of in fiamme apparel from current and back-stock lines.
• All in fiamme apparel will be provided folded and bagged, ready for the display table.
• in fiamme will provide all back-stock apparel at 15% off wholsesale, billed directly to the venue.
• in fiamme may provide product for use in raffles or as prizes when available. (Selection of donated product will be at the discretion of in fiamme personnel.)
• in fiamme may provide direct marketing services (post cards or e-mail templates) for use by venues to promote on-site availability at upcoming events.
• in fiamme personnel will provide on-site product consultation and sales messaging when possible.
• Each venue will provide in fiamme with a display table and a location to promote product during events.
• All in fiamme product not sold at special events will be returned to in fiamme within three (3) business days for final billing.
• All returned in fiamme apparel must be bagged and in new sellable condition with all hangtags in place.
About in fiamme - Fine Italian Golf Apparel
Established in 1999, in fiamme - Fine Italian Golf Apparel, headquartered in Phoenix, stands as a premier apparel brand in the golf and fine clothing industry.
in fiamme - Fine Italian Golf Apparel is constructed by hand in Italy in small lots using only 100-percent double-mercerized Egyptian cotton yarn that has been certified by the Filoscozia® Council of Italy. A distinctive elegant lifestyle brand, in fiamme - Fine Italian Golf Apparel can be worn with verve and style both on and off the golf course.
in fiamme - Fine Italian Golf Apparel, a hallmark of excellence in design, fabrication and craftsmanship, can be found in country clubs, resorts and fine clothiers throughout North America. Some shirt designs are available for purchase at www.infiamme.net.
TOUR by in fiamme, a performance line of apparel designed to meet the needs of large organizations, charitable tournaments and affinity groups, also is available.
In 2010, in fiamme LLC acquired the in fiamme brand and continues to provide customers with the Word's Finest Italian Golf Apparel.
For more information, see www.infiamme.net.
Sally J. Sportsman