PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- PGA National Resort & Spa -- home of the PGA TOUR Honda Classic - is offering its "Summer Escape and Play" package, highlighted by unlimited golf, deluxe accommodations and daily buffet breakfast.
Starting at $79 per night (per person, two-night minimum, double occupancy) through September 30, 2012, the package includes:
- Unlimited daily golf on The Palmer, The Squire or The Estates courses with complimentary replay rounds
- Nightly resort accommodations
- Free club storage and unlimited practice balls
- Full daily breakfast
- Access to the Waters of the World mineral pools at The Spa
- Fifty percent off clinics at the David Leadbetter Golf Academy
"Our Summer Escape and Play package is the perfect vehicle to tee it up from sunup to sundown as well as enjoy all the creature comforts we offer our guests here at PGA National," says Joel Paige, Vice President and Managing Director. "After golf, our lobby iBAR is the ideal spot to have a cool drink while swapping tales of putts made or missed."
For information and reservations: www.pgaresort.com, (800) 533.9386. Complimentary replay rounds are booked at the course the day of play following the first round. A $30 cart fee applies at the course for the first round of the day (each day). A $75 surcharge applies to play The Champion -- where Rory McIlroy held off a late charge by Tiger Woods to win the 2012 Honda Classic. Taxes and resort fees are not included. Rate based on double occupancy and specific date availability.
About PGA National Resort & Spa
PGA National Resort & Spa is a premier golf, vacation and meeting destination. The South Florida locale offers 90 holes of championship golf on five courses, including the famed Champion course, home to the PGA TOUR Honda Classic and past host of the Ryder Cup, PGA Championship and a litany of other prized professional golf tournaments.
Other distinguishing features include a world-class 33,000 square-foot health-and-racquet club with 19 Har Tru tennis courts, 40,000 square feet of self-contained conference space and nine on-site restaurants and lounges.
PGA National Resort & Spa's myriad accolades include:
- AAA--Four Diamond Resort (2011)
- Golfweek -- Best You Can Play State by State (No. 5, 2012)
- Golfweek -- Best Tour Courses You Can Play (No. 28, 2011)
- Golfing Magazine - "World's Top 5 Multi-Course Venues" (2011)
- About.com -- "No. 1 Golf Resort in Florida" (2011)
- GOLF Magazine -- Top 100 Premier Resorts -- Silver Award Winner (2011)
- GOLF Magazine -- Premier Resorts Green Award Winner (2011)
- Golf World -- Top 50 Resorts (2010)
- Successful Meetings -- Pinnacle Award Winner (2011)
- The Knot -- Best of Weddings (2012)
Conveniently located within easy driving distances of major Florida population centers, the AAA Four Diamond resort is a 15-minute drive from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), one hour from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and 90 minutes from Miami International Airport (MIA).