Bill Hamilton's The Champion's Brain: Owning the Zone is the essential golf training guide for cultivating the attitude and proper frame of mind necessary to succeed on the golf course. Every golfer knows that focus and attitude are crucial; however, mastering the mind is a daunting task.
Hamilton offers his readers a guiding hand to help them through the process of cultivating the "champion's brain." He promises his readers the ability to do six things as a result of reading his book:
1. Identify the thoughts that are your enemy.
2. Identify distracting emotional ups and downs and their sources that are also your enemy.
3. Mentally pre-define your golfing situation to keep the variety of personalities of playing partners from joining enemies one and two.
4. Create your mental and emotional environment, rather than having them create you.
5. Have a training system that will make the focus you see in champions a permanent piece of who you are.
6. Consistently play the best golf you have ever played.
It is an accessible read, written in a conversational tone that makes it easy to digest, offering diagrams and pictures to help clarify the text. Hamilton helps his readers to work through their negative thoughts by replacing each thought of anxiety or failure with a mantra that will help them to "Own the Zone," no matter what situation they find themselves in.
The Champion's Brain will help any level of golfer to own mental consistency and focus at the time of their shot in any situation. Hamilton's guide will inevitably become a treasured reference for its readers to refer to time and again.
About Bill Hamilton:
Bill Hamilton is an award winning manager and coach. He has been involved with youth and adult sports for over thirty years. He is VP of Fairway Enterprise, LLP and inventor of the SolFlap. Bill is famous for doing what he is told can't be done. His accomplishments include high school golf championships as coach and many amateur golf titles. He has raised more than $700,000 in support for the US Military, Katrina relief efforts, and The First Tee.
Find Bill Hamilton on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Champions-Brain/380611105288019.
For media inquiries, please contact: