HILTON HEAD, S.C. --The third annual South Carolina Celebrity Chef Classic presented by Golf Digest, Golf World and Gourmet will be held on Hilton Head Island Nov. 13-16. Guests will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of different packages to satisfy both their golf and culinary passions.
This exclusive event offers the chance for guests to play two prestigious golf courses: Heron Point by Pete Dye, the legendary course architect's latest creation, and Harbour Town Golf Links at The Sea Pines Resort, one of South Carolina's most popular courses. In addition, guests will have the opportunity to learn the latest trends in golf from two expert editors: Marty Hackel, fashion director of Golf Digest and Golf World, and Stina Sternberg, senior editor of Golf Digest.
Mealtimes will feature outstanding cuisine and a chance to watch demonstrations by chefs Ming Tsai, Host/Executive Producer of Simply Ming on Public Television, and Gourmet Executive Chef Sara Moulton.
Guests will also have the chance to meet and taste the creations of Tom Colicchio, head judge for Bravo's Top Chef and chef and owner of Craft Restaurants, Brett Reichler, corporate chef for B.R. Guest Restaurants, and Geoffrey Zakarian, chef and proprietor of New York City's Town and Country Restaurants.
A list of event packages is included below and complete details can be found online at www.golfdigestpromotions.com/scchefclassic.
South Carolina Celebrity Chef Classic - Packages:
* Golf Experience Package at The Inn at Harbour Town ($1,899)
* Golf Experience Package for 2 at The Inn at Harbour Town ($3,450)
* Golf Experience Package with Guest at The Inn at Harbour Town ($2,999)
* Golf Experience Package for 4 at The Villas at Sea Pines Resort ($5,800)
* Culinary Experience Package at The Inn at Harbour Town ($1,699)
* Culinary Experience Package for 2 at The Inn at Harbour Town ($2,850)
* Local Package ($1,200)
* Cooking Demo Package - Moulton ($125)
* Cooking Demo Package - Tsai ($125)