PHOENIX, Ariz. -- Daphne’s Headcovers, the original animal golf headcover company, revealed plans to exhibit at the 2007 PGA Fall Expo, September 11 and 12 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“We’re excited to display our extensive scope and considerable variety of creations at the PGA Fall Expo,” explained Jane Spicer, president of Daphne’s Headcovers. “Our record sales growth this year speaks to the popularity of our plush covers, not only for their excellent sell-through on a retail level but also for the quality and protection they provide for expensive golf equipment.”
Daphne’s Headcovers are carried by many touring professionals including Tiger Woods’ Tiger, “Frank,” Ernie Els’ lion, Justin Leonard’s yellow lab, Aaron Baddeley’s koala, Bubba Watson’s pink chimpanzee, Dottie Pepper’s eagle, Laura Diaz’s golden retriever, Meg Mallon’s border collie and Lorena Ochoa’s flag.
A partial list of Daphne’s Headcovers creations available at the PGA Fall Expo includes:
• “Heads and Tails” A unique series of headcover sets for drivers and fairway woods. The plush covers are full-body animals that split with the animal head cover for the driver and the tail for the fairway wood.
• Hybrid Holders This wildly popular new series of plush headcovers is designed in a size specifically to protect the new hybrid clubs.
• “Be the Ball” Exclusive distributor for four lines of “Be the Ball” products. These delightful products include character golf club headcovers, along with towels, hats, tee shirts, coffee cups, napkins, graphics and more.
• Hope Purple Dolphin Daphne’s Headcovers has pledged support for cancer research to the Susan L. Bader Foundation of Hope through sales of the Hope Purple Dolphin headcover. LPGA touring player Beth Bader carries the headcover in her bag to promote the foundation’s work.
• Television Tiger One of our most beloved headcovers, Frank, the tiger carried by Tiger Woods had a starring role in this year’s Nike television commercial recognizing the birth of Tiger’s daughter.
“Our company reputation is based on twenty-five years of providing quality through custom designs and attention to the smallest details,” said Spicer. “All of our 200-plus headcover designs bear our factory phone number. We are so convinced of our quality that should anything ever go wrong with one of our products, we will fix or replace it at our expense.”
For more information on Daphne’s Headcovers, visit us at booth 312 at the PGA Fall Expo or call (602) 279-7457 or visit www.daphnesheadcovers.com.
MEDIA ADVISORY: Jane Spicer, president of Daphne’s Headcovers, is available for interviews or further information at the PGA Fall Expo. She can be reached at booth 312 or by
calling (602) 279-7457 to schedule an appointment.
For more information contact: Jane Spicer, President (602) 279-7457