Course Review and Comments
- fairways and greens in good condition, given time of year (January)
- good course for beginners as it is not very challenging
- great views on holes 2, 3, and 5!
- good price ($12)
- not very challenging
- no water hazards or bunkers
- extremely undulating terrain
- you have to hit off mats on 4-5 holes
- tee boxes were a mess
- bad clubhouse
Agree with this opinion? Do you think the writer missed the mark? If so
fill your own reader ranking and get us your ratings and opinions.
By the way, the opinions expressed are subjective and are those of the reviewer. They do not necessarily represent the views of WorldGolf.com LLC.
More golf courses ratings... »