Course Review and Comments
Not impressed at all.
1. The lady at the front counter was very abrupt and rude.
2. We paid $39.00 for a course that should cost no more than $10 in it's horrible condition.
3. We had to give a Driver's License number to play golf! What is this about???
4. The greens were terrible. There was no way you could putt your ball directly into the hole without it being diverted in a different direction. The greens looked like giant termites made big holes on the greens.
5. The fairways were in bad condition.
Our golf group will not be playing golf at this golf course again. It was like playing golf in someone's pasture.
More user reviews for Hunter's Run Golf Course
July 09th, 2013 13:57
Very poor course. Owner very rude. Would never return!
October 08th, 2012 14:16
As stated before, this is not a fancy course. but it was in pretty good shape for such a dry summer. I fairways were longer than I expected, and the greens were in real good shape. I plan to play agai
January 08th, 2011 08:45
This is a no frills course, excellent for what you pay. You can't expect to play Augusta for this price. If you are looking for a laid- back and relaxing golfing experience this is a nice place. Servi
August 14th, 2010 02:38
An absolute joke of a golf course. This place consists of someone creating 9 holes on their own property. The trailer they live in is in play on the approach of 9. There is a considerable lack of rea
Agree with this opinion? Do you think the writer missed the mark? If so
fill your own reader ranking and get us your ratings and opinions.
By the way, the opinions expressed are subjective and are those of the reviewer. They do not necessarily represent the views of WorldGolf.com LLC.
More golf courses ratings... »