Course Review and Comments
1) Great layout with water coming into play nearly every hole.
2) 4 tee placements to accompidate golfers of every level.
3) Wildlife abounding, especially birds and even a gator or two to make your outing more enjoyable.
4) Super friendly and helpful staff.
5) Course does run through some residential areas but no every hole and pretty un-noticable on throughout (never feel like you are playing in someone's back yard)
6) Adequate proshop and nice snack bar to pick up a snack at the turn and enjoy your favorite beverage after your round.
7) Affordable instruction and clinics offered by PGA profesionals.
1) Very run down, bare spots on many fairways and greens.
2) Overpriced for the condition of the course (unless you hit an internet special)
3) Not really convenient to any metropolitan area.
4) Strange location of the undersized, overgrown driving range makes hitting a bag of balls before your round like undergoing an amazon expedition.
5) Poor green conditions make it hard to get a consistant feel of them through your round.
6) Walking and privately owned carts not allowed.
I don't wish to be too critical as I will play again if I get another good deal the wild life and lay out make it a fun course.
More user reviews for Apollo Beach Golf & Sea Club - Public
October 17th, 2013 16:56
Tried this course today (10/13), played 2 holes and returned to the pro shop. Saying the course is poorly maintained is an understatement. There were spots in the fairway with zero grass, sand spurs
October 10th, 2013 09:27
WOW! You have to get out here and play. Best greens within 500 miles. What a difference the past few years makes. I spoke with Lisa in the Pro shop regarding the great course conditions. The two
August 14th, 2012 08:24
Come out to the club, you will enjoy your round of golf here. Great shape, Great layout,best greens. Worth the trip.
Agree with this opinion? Do you think the writer missed the mark? If so
fill your own reader ranking and get us your ratings and opinions.
By the way, the opinions expressed are subjective and are those of the reviewer. They do not necessarily represent the views of WorldGolf.com LLC.
More golf courses ratings... »