« Twitter users: Phil Mickelson needs your help (update: Fakery warning)Condoleezza Rice at the Masters: The next great republican golf ambassador? »

Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
I once walked into the middle of a knife fight when I was about 14. It was in a tenement my father owned: two drunk old friends trying to cut one another up over the last swig of bourbon. I just backed out gracefully. But then my dad made me mop up the blood the next day, so I didn't get away completely clean. Good times...

Wait, what was the real topic again...?
04/15/09 @ 22:03
Comment from: Mark Nessmith [Visitor]
Geez, Kiel, sounds like a WorldGolf.com editorial staff meeting.
04/16/09 @ 06:02
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor] Email
Kiel reminded me of the good old days, before we'd ever hear of stuff like blood-borne pathogens. God, how I miss it.
04/16/09 @ 10:16
Comment from: Bill R [Visitor] Email
I agree with you about Celebrity Apprentice, Gulbis is making a great showing for all golfers out there, she has given up one major already to do the show (something I'm sure she is thinking about in the back of her mind). I'm hoping she does come thru on Phil against Annie, I don't like Annie at all, she is a queen size B#^$H!

Now, about Tiger. Don't forget that he has a victory this year at Arnie's tournament and if he slumps this year in the majors, well we will need to feel sorry for the guys next year when the majors will feel the wrath of a determined Tiger. I don't think that Tiger is a non-factor at all this year, it just when will he get everything together. You know that we the public and the golf journalists are just fueling his fire. I think we will know how the rest of his season plays out over the next 2-3 tournaments that are on his schedule.

Really enjoyed the article.
04/16/09 @ 10:44
Comment from: Deborah J. Wik [Visitor] Email
I think you all should come up to Alaska and golf. In addition to that, you might be able to sink your hook into a world winning fresh Alaskan King Salmon!! Call 907-598-fish to start planning your vacation getaway in our luxurious lodge, Kenai River Red Lodge right on the Kenai River.
04/16/09 @ 12:33
Comment from: Holyhail [Visitor] Email
Kiel,

Eeeeuuww! Thanks for the gory story. I think.
04/16/09 @ 13:42
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Visitor] Email
Keepin' it real Kiel, geez.

But Mark is right about the staff meetings getting violent. If my memory serves me correctly, one of my first days on the job in Prague, Mark stabbed me in the hand over a piece of bread.
04/16/09 @ 15:32
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Visitor] Email
By the way, I love how Wolf attracts the Alaskan spammers to his blog - even after all these years....
04/16/09 @ 15:38
Comment from: William K. Wolfrum [Visitor] Email
Once an Alaskan, always an Alaskan, Brandon ;)
04/16/09 @ 21:35
Comment from: Maria [Visitor] Email
If you like to keep up with the latest celebrity info, check out http://www.celebritycafe.com/, it's my one stop source.
06/01/09 @ 17:48
Comment from: Amanda [Visitor]
Isnt gold men sports only? Isn't that the reason its called GOLF?

Not a sexist but that's what i was told in college that golf is mens only sport. Maybe my gym teacher was just a sexist.
10/15/09 @ 14:11