« Vijay Singh makes a liar of Chris BaldwinTiger Woods unveils plans for Dubai golf course that you will never play »

Comment from: golfgirl [Visitor] Email
Portuguese is such a sexy language.
08/26/08 @ 20:16
Comment from: golfgirl [Visitor] Email
That was such an impertinent comment.
08/26/08 @ 20:37
Comment from: William K. Wolfrum [Visitor] Email
Yes, but your impertinence is quite charming. ;)
08/26/08 @ 22:06
Comment from: BEN DOVER [Visitor] Email
Portugese! No wonder when you write in English you sound like such an idiot.
08/26/08 @ 22:36
Comment from: Brandon [Visitor] Email
meu nome é Brandon e eu possuo a masculinidade de um touro
08/27/08 @ 06:36
Comment from: Stacy [Visitor] Email
Is there a way to translate this page? I don't speak a word of Portuguese.
08/27/08 @ 09:06
Comment from: William K. Wolfrum [Visitor] Email
Exactly, Stacy.
08/27/08 @ 10:51
Comment from: Jeff [Visitor] Email
Claro, RonMon. Claro. Bivens es muy estupido y un grande dolor en el buro.
08/27/08 @ 11:19
Comment from: jaypee [Visitor] Email
And how about asking Tiger, Freddie, Phil or Colin to speak arabic when they collect millions in the Gulf area. Or Paula, Cristie, Morgan ...to speak French at the Evian.

Il y a toujours deux côtés à une médaille.
08/27/08 @ 15:00
Comment from: putt4par [Visitor] Email
Stacy, Babelfish does a respectable job of translating.

I agree with your column, WKW.

But without help from Babelfish, I'm afraid I wouldn't have understood any part of it.

Now all we need is translator boxes, Star Trek style for these ladies and they can thumb their noses at Bivens.
08/27/08 @ 22:48
Comment from: Brandon [Visitor] Email
According to Yahoo! Babelfish, one of the lines is "Who not to obtain, will have its gimballed association".

Anyways, I've spent my fair share of time in foreign nations and don't know any other language so it would be hypocritical to demand anyone learn my language. I've also learned that smiling, learning "hello", "please" and "thank you" can get you very far. A lot of communication is non-verbal anyways.

08/28/08 @ 15:54
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Oh uau, Wolfie. Que borne magnífico. Eu sou excitado para ser tratado a tal exposição do erudição e da cultura. É você certo seu nome não é RonMon?

Translated to ENGLISH:
Oh wow, Wolfie. What a magnificent post. I am thrilled to be treated to such a display of erudition and culture. Are you sure your name is not RonMon?

Now, why can't the non-English-speaking LPGA players do the same??
08/29/08 @ 13:14
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Oh, and one final thought - I sincerely hope you follow the advice in the TITLE of this blog post.....and GET LOST! ;)
08/29/08 @ 13:16
Comment from: John D [Visitor]
Bravo !, Carolyn. Now if we can get the rest of Corporate America to follow your lead, we would reduce a lot of problems in this country. Just think...if all the Mexicans would go back to Mexico, there would be enough gasoline for the rest of us! We would not have a shortage of gasoline. Think about it.
08/30/08 @ 06:01
Comment from: dgun [Visitor] Email
If you can't speak 'merican' get off my's internets.
08/31/08 @ 16:17