« Golf to be Democratized - will thousands of golfers be killed or forced from the game?Stop calling John Daly fat. Just stop it »

Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
Years ago, I read about a village in India, where
people were getting attacked by wild tigers, i.e., tigers were literally lurking. Some smart villager noted that tigers only attack people from behind, so he made and sold masks for people to wear on the backs of their heads.
As I recall, it was an effective defense against attack.

I think someone should sell similar masks to the guys on Tour. Maybe Tiger would never catch them...
03/23/08 @ 16:23
Comment from: Joe Cool [Visitor] Email
MICHELLE WHO?
03/23/08 @ 22:20
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
I don't think the tiger in the picture is lurking; I think he's just sauntering about.

Oh, so much for your stupid Tiger Woods prediction.
03/24/08 @ 10:44
Comment from: Wendy (UK) [Visitor]
Agree that the tiger in the picture is just sauntering about, strolling quite happily, a little smile on his face; possibly even just had a snack. I'd like a pic with more menace, pls. to illustrate your point.

I'm sorry that your prediction re TW was not realised (I did enjoy the blog) but only because I was so looking forward to passing fashion comments on your robes whilst "tauting" you as a prophet - although I believe that the latter is is almost certainly prohibited - and definitely painful.

Quite why Kiel feels smug about knowing the difference between "marred" & "mired" but is happy with free "reign" as opposed to "rein", and "tauting" as opposed to "touting" I do not know, although I have my suspicions. My new motto is now "Forgive us our typos/malapropisms as we forgive......."

Judge Smails - are you calling TW stupid? Just stop it.
03/24/08 @ 17:28
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Member] Email
Wendy--Did I commit those typos? Lord knows I do
commit a lot. Not often on the very first word of
a snotty rant about someone's weight, though. Were they in that snarky article about Daly? (I didn'te read that far into it.) I'm happy to forgive typos, etc., unless said typist is not as generous with forgiveness re. personal foibles.
03/25/08 @ 17:45
Comment from: Wendy (UK) [Visitor]
No Kiel - you didn't commit any typos. You picked up on "marred" for "mired", but not on Bill's error in using "tauting" for "touting" on his prophet blog, and his error in using "free reign" instead of "free rein" on his reply on the Daly blog, which seemed a bit one-sided on your part. I apologise. It was very petty of me - in the heat of the moment, etc,. Must cut down on the wine in the evening - just one of my many foibles.
03/26/08 @ 10:12