« Tripp Isenhour joins the Michael Vick SocietyTiger Woods did not open any doors for Barack Obama, no matter how much golf writers wish he did »

Comment from: Eliza [Visitor] Email
The Americans should just embrace Lorena Ochoa on her winning and that she is a world class golfer rather than looking at her background.
She is ambitious about her golf plays yet she is humble and friendly. I've watched her play three days in a role for HSBC Women's Champion and she always smiles to the spectators. She is a perfect example for all the golfers out there whom can't even make it to her place.
I APPLAUDE her for all her deeds and her passion and ambition in golf. She is a real sports man.
03/04/08 @ 06:21
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
I took a break from covering the 2004 U.S. Women's Open
in Mt. Holyoke, MA, in 2004, and brought my then 4-year-old daughter to the course to watch a practice round. My daughter had a program, and she was excited to ask players for their autographs. Until she got there; then she froze up.

As Lorena Ochoa walked off the 18th green, she spotted my daughter holding the program. Ochoa walked over and asked, "Would you like an autograph?" My star-struck little girl just nodded and smiled. Ochoa provided the first signature on my daughter's program, and gained a life-long fan.
03/04/08 @ 08:46
Comment from: BV [Visitor]
Well gosh Wolfie - if you wanted to do some 'blog mocking' you could start right here on this one with the post from 'Eliza'. I personally can't make much sense out of it. Just a guess, but English is probably not her first language.

Speaking of guesses and mocking: when do you guess that 'ronmon' will recover what little wit he had and start writing again (as opposed to blathering and/or spewing poisonous claptrap)??

One last 'mock'....darn, your Commie Democrat candidates (commie billary clinton and commie barak hussein osama/obama) are really starting to look like meat left in the sun too long....LOL
03/04/08 @ 10:47
Comment from: Polo [Visitor] Email
BV, your comments have no significance at all. I think it was written just to be mean to another person. Does that make you feel happy?
03/04/08 @ 14:33
Comment from: Realist [Visitor]
When a woman golfer can contend at a men's PGA tournament, she deserves media coverage. Otherwise there is not much point in watching or talking about the mediocrity that is women's golf.

As it is, most of the male bloggers and media who follow women's golf are rooting for the lookers such as Creamer, and fooling the other women into thinking that you care about women's golf.
03/04/08 @ 23:03
Comment from: Judge Smails [Visitor] Email
Realist,

You're absolutely correct. It's a fourth-rate tour (and that might be generous), and not much more needs to be said.
03/05/08 @ 10:46