« Golfer Supremacy Rankings celebrate Tiger Woods History MonthHave your child golf - it won't give them herpes »

Comment from: craig [Visitor] Email
wrong..... luckily the bears get a chance sunday to take the field. to paly football and you should stick to what you know... nothing

jagbag
02/02/07 @ 09:55
Comment from: Soc [Visitor] Email
Bears ain't got nothing on Colts. Urlacher and Grossman are going to go
home with their tails between their legs.
02/02/07 @ 11:36
Comment from: jeremy mcgraw [Visitor] Email
i dont think so buddy
the nice thing about people who talk smack like you is in the end you end up looking real dumb with your prediction
the bears had no chance to beat the saints remember what happend their?
the colts are a dome team and they are in big trouble
they cant stop our run and havent played a defence like ours
lets see whos right!
02/02/07 @ 12:18
Comment from: bill ray [Visitor] Email
The lack of comments on your blog indicates you do not have many readers.

You should not be writing about football. Stick to golf.
02/02/07 @ 13:40
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
My wife's family is from Indiana, so we're pulling for the Colts. So this makes me nervous, WKW, because your predictions tend to, um, smell like Urlacher's jock strap.
Colts' receivers are better than Bears' secondary. Running game is a wash. Ds are different, and Bears have an edge, but Colts can cause problems for Grossman and Bears' receivers. QB is a no-brainer. Overall, Colts should be favored, but that's why they play the game.

02/02/07 @ 14:36
Comment from: Chris N [Visitor] Email
I noticed you left out the Bears trouncing of the Patriots by 36 in Super Bowl XX. Did you even pay attention in the NFC playoffs? And as much as I respect Peyton Manning and his abilities at QB, every body seems to forget Manning's record in the playoffs before this season, their four losses, the bears ability to cause turnovers and Hester. So, yeah I will take the Bears and 32 points.
02/02/07 @ 15:11
Comment from: William K. Wolfrum [Member] Email
I agree Kiel. If I was a Bears fan, I'd be thrilled to see me pick the Colts.

Chris N.: I noticed you left out any mention of Rex Grossman in your comment.

--WKW
02/02/07 @ 15:46
Comment from: Chris N [Visitor] Email
Rex will be just fine.
02/03/07 @ 16:47
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
Go Bills!
02/03/07 @ 22:50
Comment from: Oliver Sudden [Visitor] Email
I'm not a fan of the Bears or Colts ( Tampa fan ugh ) but I think the Bears will win. Defense and running the ball wins championships. If the Bears can pressure Manning it could be a blowout.
02/04/07 @ 09:46
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
WKW--Well prognosticated! The Colts did go Tiger Woods, in his grinding mode.

I think your predictive skills are changing! WHo'll win the Master's?
02/04/07 @ 22:04
Comment from: William K. Wolfrum [Member] Email
Thanks Kiel. It's a little scary because, face it, it's a lot less pressure when you're wrong all the time.

But this one was kind of a gimme. I'll bet Vegas took a bath on this Super Bowl, with the exception of dedicated Bears fans who were betting their team could win without a quarterback.

Now I'll just sit here patiently waiting for those who slandered me to come apologize. They should be here any minute.

--WKW
02/04/07 @ 22:38
Comment from: Speedcat Hollydale [Visitor] Email
People sure get fired up when you pick on there team, don't they. I do feel a "little" bad for the Bears fans, because with a decent QB, they would really have something. Grosseman's performance was arguably the worst in Super Bowl history.

Anyway, good luck with the apologies.....and back to golf!

(I picked the Colts too)