« Golfer Supremacy Rankings: You and Tiger Woods are the golfers of the yearJimmie Johnson's wrist injury more proof NASCAR drivers way dumber, smaller than golfers »

Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
Another classic! Can't wait to read the rest!
12/14/06 @ 09:43
Comment from: patricia [Visitor] Email
Great screenplay. You should definitely submit it to the Golf Channel. They could fit it into the spot between The NG show and The Big Trump.

Oh, and AS IF Sophie needed another pair of stilettos... much better to use them against Greg Norman. I guess I do believe in Christmas miracles after all.
12/14/06 @ 11:47
Comment from: Bruce Stasch [Visitor] Email
I'm lovin' this!! When do we see Part Deux?
12/14/06 @ 13:51
Comment from: icepicktruth [Visitor] Email
another insecure male threatened by a teenage girl. tsk, tsk
12/15/06 @ 02:25
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
most males love teen-aged girls, or any girls, for that matter. I'm thinking that the Wolf joined Rudolph for a few before he sat down to write...and to all a good night.
12/15/06 @ 18:17
Comment from: Art [Visitor] Email
Very, very good. I must be one of those insecure males, but I
feel bad for Michelle because so many people are Exploiting
her and insecure Females want her to do good because they
think It will bring Women to an equal basis with Men. That
could not happen even if She did well.
12/19/06 @ 03:35
Comment from: BV [Visitor] Email
Wolfie...wolfie..WOLFIE! You insecure old MALE you! Making FUN of a GIRL who is TRYING to be a STATEMENT for ALL women! ;) I guess no one here has the effrontery to suggest that you are ALSO making fun of a MUTLICULTURAL ICON..."cringing Tiger, flying Bucks"! LOL........folks......if we can't laugh at peoples foibles and shortcomings in a nice what indeed does that say about what our society's become???? Bring on the second act!!!
12/19/06 @ 14:33
Comment from: Trevor Stevens [Visitor] Email
Wie will be attending Stanford...Meanwhile, mean-spirited folks like you will continues to write sour-graped comments about her...

I can't wait for the days Wie buys this website and shut down the blogs and put you all out of business...
12/19/06 @ 16:10