« The Slice That Stole Christmas: Can Tiger Woods and Michelle Wie help Santa Claus?Michelle Wie's PR team tops Lorena Ochoa's golf game in Golfer Supremacy Rankings' 2006 top females »

Comment from: patricia [Visitor] Email
Come we've all done crazy things in (on) golf carts and lied about them, haven't we? ...and what's the obsession with big guys anyway? Small guys can be good too. I guess. Maybe.
12/12/06 @ 13:06
Comment from: connie geeris [Visitor] Email
haha he must have been showing of,reminds me of jeff gordon
12/12/06 @ 13:21
Comment from: Nigel Birmingham [Visitor] Email
The incidence fit right into the stereotype of people fond of or partake in NASCAR - It is a dumb red neck sport.
12/12/06 @ 14:47
Comment from: joan [Visitor] Email
get off slamming Phil Mickelson. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE 1/100TH OF HIS CLASS
12/12/06 @ 20:07
Comment from: JoWee [Visitor]
As an EMT near a busy golf course I always look forwaed to the 2 hour period of time right after dusk ... and I always have a cold one and a smile after I pull some tipsy golfer out of his mangled Caddy and load his inert, soon to be crippled, butt into the meat wagon ... sometimes I'll toss a club in with the load just to tweek Dr. Bill down at ER. Stay in the clubhouse kids, leave the driving to the pros. Golf pros and golf writers are some of the least intelligent AND lazy things on earth ... otherwise they'd have a REAL job.
12/12/06 @ 22:35
Comment from: Courtney [Visitor] Email
I can not believe that Jeff Gordon is going to be a dad. i am happy for him and his wife. congrats and good luck you two.
12/14/06 @ 10:17
Comment from: Pam [Visitor] Email
Let’s face it; golf is so boring, that by the 16th hole he had to do something to stay sane. Who doesn’t do crazy things at times? I guess you never have. It’s called having some fun. Oh, and Jimmie is not small. He’s 5’11” 175 lbs.

I just can’t figure out why he wasn’t driving. Maybe because the top speed of those things is about 2 miles an hour.
12/15/06 @ 15:28
Comment from: Jimmie #1 [Visitor] Email
most drivers arent even from the sout wtf there are even more tracks in the north.
01/01/07 @ 03:42
Comment from: john [Visitor] Email
ur just jelous that u cant be as good as jimmie johson
06/11/07 @ 12:50
Comment from: brianna [Visitor] Email
jimmie johnson is one of the best race drivers do
what do u do if u cant have fun nascar people and
and alot of other people obviously need to stay out
of there business i broke my wrist and had a head concusion
playing on a golf cart and i broke the same wrist as he did just because they are famous doesnt mean we get to but intop there life
09/13/07 @ 18:47
Comment from: brianna [Visitor] Email
jimmie johnson is like one of the best racers what
would u do if u couldnt have fun i broke my wrist
and had a concushion from playing on a golf cart
playing with my friends just because he is famous
doesnt mean we all get to but into his life it is his own business so mind ur own business bitches
09/13/07 @ 18:54
Comment from: Spartan 117 [Visitor]
u suck!!! bashing Nascar and Jeff Jordon! U don't even know these people so why don't you shut ur frickin mouth you SOB
02/02/08 @ 00:41
Comment from: syd [Visitor] Email
i can;t belive it!!!!
03/30/08 @ 16:34
Comment from: joey [Visitor] Email
I loved your incisive article into the world of NASCAR. Maybe you would like to discuss the INTENSE thought process of your game instead of just ridiculing other sports and athletes. Jimmie was having fun and it turned out he got hurt, what human being (who is not a complete bore) hasn't done something stupid like that. It's not like he stole a car and drove it around the streets going over 150 but that's how you're making them out to be. The entire point of racing is to have fun, relax, and do something that takes a split second decision making. All I know is, is that I play high school golf and I have been in racing since before I hit puberty and racing and if you have nothing better than to criticize racers, you need to focus on something else and make something of yourself instead of talking S***.
07/22/08 @ 10:25
Comment from: LOOKNY [Visitor] Email
golf is a boring elitist sport. Rag on JJ all you want he could care less especially since he is now a 3 time champion.
12/03/08 @ 09:27
Comment from: Mary Lou [Visitor] Email
You are just a freakin' dumb A**, what are you so tiny that you just dont do sports, you just run that big fat mouth of your about everybody else. Nascar is a SPORT that you do need to be in terrific physical shape for you. Look at Carl Edwards, bet he could kick your nappy a** any day of the week, and I bet Jeff Gordon could take you down in a heartbeat, especially if you were flapping those big gums of your and catching wind!!!!!!!!!!!!
04/23/09 @ 23:29
Comment from: Stephanie Raleigh [Visitor] Email
*----
Jimmie Johnson is the smartest racecar driver in Nascar. He has a lot of CLASS, he is very intelligent & obviously he likes to have fun & is not boring. He obviously makes better use of his time than sitting & writing bad stuff about other people. I'm VERY proud to be a fan of his. Get a life & learn how to spell!
08/25/10 @ 08:40