« Golfer Supremacy Rankings: If you can't take the heat, who cares?From Tiger Woods to Dale Earnhardt Jr., emotion affects us all differently »

Comment from: Jim COULTHARD [Visitor]
She's blond. Any particular reason why the first thing you have to say about Brittany Licicome is to describe her hair color?
07/09/06 @ 19:20
Comment from: Ford [Visitor]
He probably thought you would have a coronary if he began the piece with, "She kicked Michelle Wie's ass and hits the ball further too."
07/10/06 @ 00:06
Comment from: Bob [Visitor]
I thought what Will thought what a lot of people thought. The commish, Carolyn "The Marketing Machine" Bivens will be all over her like white on rice... yes, double pun intended, do I get xtra pts?

Bivens: "Get her agent on the phone. And book a photographer, too"

Assistant: "Ms. Bivens, don't forget to actually congratulate her on the win. And wipe the dollar signs out of your eyes."
07/10/06 @ 04:25
Comment from: mike [Visitor]
I can't wait to get old so a rather larger girl like "Bri-Li" is considered babe-a-licious. Then I can also find Morgan in-shape, or deny that Michelle is starting to put her "freshman fifteen" on a little early.
07/10/06 @ 10:49
Comment from: Stacy [Visitor]
The question is, "Can Brittany Lincicome qualify for the John Deere this weekend?" ;-) oh, sorry, too late...
07/10/06 @ 19:10
Comment from: John D [Visitor]
Stacy - I don't think that IS a question after Bri-Li's comment:

After being asked if she has any plans to play in the PGA, like Wie-WEE, she commented: "If you're not No. 1 on this (LPGA) tour, you don't need to go to another tour. So after I dominate this one, maybe I'll try it, but it's definitely not anywhere in my future."
07/11/06 @ 05:20
Comment from: Jim COULTHARD [Visitor]
Is it really showing respect for Annika for a player with 10 missed cuts and one win to talk as if her future domination of the LPGA is a foregone conclusion--so taking that much for granted she talks about what she might do afterwards?
07/11/06 @ 17:25
Comment from: Jenney M. [Visitor]
Yes Bob, you get extra points... for the Idiot Racist Remarks Standings, but you're going to have to try harder... there's just too many here in contention.
07/28/06 @ 05:48
Comment from: Perfume [Visitor] Email
Me too trying to work hard...female players are more efficient i think.... thanks for the comments anyways...
07/14/08 @ 00:12