« Heading to the weekend, Masters leaderboard is all classThe Golf Space brings something new to the Internet and golfers »

Comment from: Spencer Hux [Visitor]
I believe you might be the true madman. I'll still take Retief, especially w/ Tiger giving him two shots.
04/06/06 @ 19:32
Comment from: Ron Mon [Member] Email
I'm going with a hispanic native (Cabrera, Jimenez, Olazabal, Garcia) to be the champ.
04/06/06 @ 22:57
Comment from: John D [Visitor]
GO, V-J !
04/07/06 @ 05:21
Comment from: Stacy Solomon [Visitor]
I'm sticking to my guns on this one...Phil Mickelson will take home his 2nd Masters trophy!
04/07/06 @ 09:46
Comment from: Sandy Best [Visitor]
I was looking for a great place to surprise my husband for a golf getaway. I was looking at the Arizona sites, then shifted to the Carolinas. I noticed the pictures along the right side of the page, and hey, there is a picture of my very own brother! How are you doing? Write your sister sometime!

P.S.
Don't spoil the surprise!!
04/07/06 @ 16:01
Comment from: Insta Marv [Visitor]
I could not agree with you more. TW slips into green jacket # 5 on Sunday and into solo second on the all-time Masters win list. He'll climb past Mr. Nicklaus before his 36th birthday, too. Be sure to come back and praise me then, huh?
04/07/06 @ 22:55
Comment from: William K. Wolfrum [Member] Email
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that really is my sister. This forever quells the theory that I was born in a pod.

Anyway, Sandy, since my release, I've been here at Travelgolf on a work-release program. It's pretty good. Sure the urge to kill erupts in me a few times an hour, but I've learned how to fight that, more or less.

How's things with you?

And it's great to have InstaMarv on my side on the Tiger prediction. Dude, we are so going to laugh at everyone.

--WKW
04/08/06 @ 07:07
Comment from: Jay [Visitor]
Where is Tiger Woods ?
I guess Wolfrum is no Joe Namath, guarantee in sports is not something everyone should do without backing up...
04/09/06 @ 21:08
Comment from: joe mickel [Visitor]
What do you think now TW, fans?????

I think a Tiger was lost in the Woods.

Phil M,the clear champ & give those
(2) drivers a little credit,although
Phils the guy that knows how to use them.
C'mon guys, altogether now, three cheers for Phil.

HURRRAY,HURRRAY,HURRRAY

So sorry for you TW lovers, bye, bye.
04/09/06 @ 22:30
Comment from: joe mickel [Visitor]
Yes Tiger Woods will slip on the Green
Jacket,only it will be on,

"PHIL MICKELSON"
04/09/06 @ 22:36
Comment from: George J [Visitor]
Phil is on a rool he set a record last week how many birdies with a 15 under,(William eat your words)
04/10/06 @ 12:57
Comment from: Dennis Keohokalole [Visitor] Email
Tiger Woods will start off slowly to adjust and on the last day, heads will roll. Especially the media.
03/23/10 @ 09:00