« Verizon Heritage postponed under the pretense of "unsafe" conditionsFalcons' Morten Andersen almost achieves football's equivalent of shooting your age »

Comment from: Booger [Visitor] Email
I don't care about these tournaments because Snead and Hogan aren't in them.
02/06/07 @ 23:13
Comment from: Mason [Visitor] Email
Your love of Georgia football? Don't lie to the people; Tell them you're a Gator.
Sellout!
02/07/07 @ 09:31
Comment from: Craig [Visitor] Email
I am the same way, I can't bring myself to watch a tournament unless Tiger is playing in it. Professional golf really needs a new young phenom that can challenge Tiger's prestige.
02/08/07 @ 11:08
Comment from: Jack [Visitor] Email
Booger,
WOW, You have not cared for a tournament in a long,long,long,
long, time. You don't know what you're missing, they don't have Snead and Hogan but there are ads for things I'm sure might interest you, especially
if you long to see Snead and Hogan. You're going back a few years!!!!!

02/09/07 @ 15:24
Comment from: Oliver Sudden [Visitor] Email
I watch every golf tournament, I even watch the North Florida PGA tournaments played here but I agree Tiger's presence makes it more interesting. As far as the streak goes who could believe a player could win 7 straight PGA tour events in this day and age ? Finally, I'm getting very tired of Tiger's commercials over and over and ...
02/10/07 @ 21:00
Comment from: M. Stafford [Visitor] Email
Avery no longer wants you as an uncle. Come out of the Gator closet.
03/07/07 @ 16:29
Comment from: TIGER vs. ROGER [Visitor] Email
TIGER vs. ROGER - In 2008 he will try to win the U.S. Open for the 5th year in a row. Also in 2008 he will be trying to win WIMBLEDON for the 6th year in a row. Furthermore in 2008, if he wins at least 3 out of the 4 majors like he did in 2006 and 2007 he will be the ALL TIME GRAND SLAM LEADER in his sport. In the history of Golf and Tennis he is the only person to win 3 out of 4 majors in the same year 3 times. It's not Tiger! HIS NAME IS ROGER FEDERER AND HE IS ONLY 26.
11/09/07 @ 16:25
Comment from: TIGER vs. ROGER [Visitor] Email
TIGER vs. ROGER - Golf and Tennis have 4 majors every year. Tiger won his first major in 1997. From 1997-2007 he has won 13 out of 44 majors. A wining percentage of 29.54% Roger won his first major in 2003. From 2003-2007 he has won 12 out of 20 majors. A wining percentage of 60%. Finally Tiger is age 31 and Roger Federer is age 26.
11/09/07 @ 16:30
Comment from: Golfing Californian [Visitor] Email
We are at a great time in golfing history. We've had a chance to watch the greatest golfer of all time. I've always said, the only thing that prevents Tiger Woods from beating all the records, is 'Tiger Woods'. His body (knee) may not hold up, or he may just not want it any longer once he reaches a certain age. I'd love to see Tiger winning tournaments at 50, but I'm not sure he will choose to be around that long.
07/01/08 @ 01:38

This post has 3 feedbacks awaiting moderation...