« Falcons' Morten Andersen almost achieves football's equivalent of shooting your ageA golf trip to Charleston should include the Links at Wild Dunes »

Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Visitor] Email
Agree 1000%.

People are going to flock to the first "TW signature", even though he'll have close to NOTHING to do with the actual design. Golfers seems to assume because someone is a great player they will make great golf courses. It's all bull. Why can't superstars build courses for the good of the game and not their checkbook? I don't see Tiger (or any other superstar) building a "value" course, ever.

Bogus man, I'm riled.
11/15/06 @ 19:34
Comment from: Baby Blue Eyes [Visitor] Email
How about Jack Niklaus should not be jealous of what Tiger is going to do?
11/17/06 @ 14:19
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
Tiger should go out to Bandon and muck around on Old McDonald for a while. He'll meet the best minds of the design game today while out there, and get a great education on how the world plays the game.
11/18/06 @ 10:10
Comment from: Joe Cool [Visitor] Email
Well you can bet that his golf course green fees will start at $200 per person. Just like Nicklaus, Palmer and the rest...they only cater to the very rich. When I learned that Tiger's latest appearance fee was $5,000,000, I decided to shut down the Tiger Obviously, he wants to become golfs first billionare!
11/22/06 @ 16:49
Comment from: sid [Visitor] Email
Tiger's legacy is so much more than golf.

Tiger Woods is on a mission to save youngsters.

Please see the shiny modern building at
1 Tiger Woods Way, Anaheim, California.
12/22/06 @ 12:46
Comment from: Trevor Stevens [Visitor] Email
Jack created a lot of 'good' golf courses, but not 'great' golf courses....
01/02/07 @ 17:31
Comment from: David Cummings [Visitor] Email
I agree with Sid in the above posting. Just because Tiger wants to make money now (and lots of it !) doesn't mean he is going to sock it to Average Joe later when he builds golf courses. I have a feeling he will give the underprivedged a chance in whatever he does, but I don't know in exactly what venue. He's a Tiger that purrs. BTW, real tigers can't purr and small cats can't growl, if I a remember my trivia. But Tiger, if you're reading this, take Hux's advice and don't spread yourself too thin. Then again, why not? If you design better courses, make 'em all, dang nabbit! But don't let others do 99.9% of the design and say it was your's. It's better to make a quirky one that is all you then to have a brilliant one that isn't you at all. There will be many great courses to come, maybe even perfect ones, but let us have a Tiger Woods designed one. That would almost be as special as your game, trust me.
03/25/07 @ 22:31
Comment from: Sage [Visitor]
I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
01/12/11 @ 23:00
Comment from: Shannan [Visitor]
Very pleasing to read post! Will be eagerly waiting for the second good part.
01/14/11 @ 10:30

This post has 5 feedbacks awaiting moderation...