« Michelle Wie misses cut at 84 LumberWhy I love golf- Preparing to play the Ocean Course and Harbour Town »

Comment from: Bob Dobbs [Visitor]
ABC's propoganda "Path to 9/11" was produced by David Cunningham, a radical right wing Christian Reconstructionist, and was funded by The Film Institute, a sub-organization of the evangelical cult Youth With a Mission. The program is a ficitonalized attempt at blaming the 9/11 attacks on the Clinton administration rather than the group who held power at the time of the incident. This reprehensible and falacious disinformation psy-op creates scenes that never happened and ignores the responsibility of the republican run congress in stifling Clinton's attempts at striking down the known terrorists. You, and your fellow traveler Chris Baldwin's sophmoric attempts at inserting golf metaphors into the right wing 9/11 mythology are transparent and pathetic.
09/12/06 @ 11:39
Comment from: Alex [Visitor]
Hux, Your blog seemed innocuous to me, but not so to Bob Dobbs, conspiracy theorist par excellence. His crackpot tinfoil hat theories are a sight to behold. The man is delusional to say the least. He has a series of posts on Baldwin's blog. I ask, who is this person? A mole? An agent provocateur? He thinks he is smart, but obviously nothing could be further from the truth.
09/12/06 @ 19:11
Comment from: Alex [Visitor]
Hux, If Baldwin's blog is any indicaton look for your blog to be blitzed by the kooks as has Chris' entry.
09/12/06 @ 20:36
Comment from: Spencer Hux [Visitor]
Alex-
I'm not sure what Bob Dobbs' deal is, but any of your above guesses are just as good as mine.

Apparently Bob Dobbs doesn't agree that we missed ANY opportunities leading up to 9/11, as he thinks that the government allowed the attacks to occur. He also apparently believes that my mentioning the movie the other night automatically means that I agreed with everything that it implied and that I automatically blamed Clinton for all of the miscues.

All I was doing in the above blog was trying to reflect a little, for myself more than anyone else, and it is a shame that Bob's skewed views prevent him from doing the same thing. That's the problem with conspiracy theorists; their skepticism prevents them from rationalizing and being thoughtful like intelligent human beings.
09/13/06 @ 09:12
Comment from: YMSD [Visitor]
You guys are a bunch of geeks--ALL OF YOU. Bantering with words. You guys had to of been the jealous guys in school of the other guys that got the girls. The reason I say that is that all of your mentality is about upstaging the others with sarcastic big words a clear sign of an insecure GEEK. Tell me what you think

09/13/06 @ 11:18
Comment from: Alex [Visitor]
YMSD, All your upstaging are belong to us.
09/13/06 @ 14:23