PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida turns 30 with special offers
PGA National Resort & Spa, the home of the PGA Tour’s Honda Classic, turns 30 in November and is offering traveling golfers some special deals to commemorate it.
Here’s what they’re offering in regards to the 30-year anniversary:
– 30 rooms for $30 on the nights of Dec. 18-19, 2011. Reservations will be accepted on Nov. 18 starting at 10 a.m. by calling 877-423-5751 (based on availability, resort fee and tax additional);
– Special spa treatments featuring a 30-minute menu ($29-$75, November 2011 only);
– “30-year Anniversary Spa Package,” including 30-minute facial, 30-minute custom massage and glass of champagne ($150, gratuity included);
– Ironwood Steak and Seafood anniversary dinner (Nov. 18) highlighted by a specialty menu complete with $30 bottles of wine, Kansas City Strip Steak Dinner Special ($30) and $30 bar tab giveaways. Music will be provided by the officially designated iBAND, winner of a three-week competition;
– and 30 percent off on the purchase of a top/bottom combination in the golf shop (Nov. 17-20).
The resort features five championship courses on its property, which has undergone significant renovations as of late. The recent revitalization includes numerous enhancements to its 379-room resort hotel, clubhouse, golf courses, spa, health and racquet club, and conference and meeting space. Among the new contemporary additions was a stunning zero entry pool, newly-named signature restaurant – Ironwood Steak and Seafood – and trendy, atmospheric lobby iBAR.
“The goal of revitalizing our property is to strengthen PGA National?s position as one of the great resort golf destinations in the U.S.,” said Joel Paige, vice president and managing director of the resort. “For our next 30 years we hope to continue setting the gold standard as a golf, meetings and family facility with our attention to detail, array of amenities and unparalleled customer service.”
The final phase of a complete room transformation will take place in 2012.
Besides the Honda Classic, the legacy of the Champion Course at PGA National includes hosting the 1983 Ryder Cup, 1987 PGA Championship, and nearly two decades of the Senior PGA Championship.
PGA National also has the unique distinction of being the world’s only golf resort to feature both the David Leadbetter Golf Academy and Dave Pelz Scoring Game School. It’s a true golfer’s paradise.
For more information about PGA National or its packages, click here.
|« Chicago's Mistwood Golf Club will come out of spring refreshed and ready for today's players||Escape to Big Bend and Lajitas, Texas, for breathtaking golf in the Old West »|