« Ecco Golf Street shoes, Kentwool socks fit the bill for St. Andrews, Scotland golf tripComfort, tranquility and really good golf at the Fairmont St. Andrews golf resort »

Comment from: dsimpson [Visitor] Email
*****
A dream come true !!!! WOW !!! What a great feeling, to be sure, to play at the birthplace of the game we love so dearly !!!! I am licking my chops !!!!
05/08/11 @ 12:26
Comment from: Vic Williams [Visitor] Email
*****
OK Mike, you found your way over there. I want a spot in your next four-ball at the Old Course. Play you straight, up, like always. Someday, laddie.
05/09/11 @ 06:53
Comment from: Mike [Member] Email
You got it, Vic. Hope we get the chance someday.
05/09/11 @ 07:31
Comment from: Larry Patnongon, Jr. [Visitor] Email
*****
Wowowee mike! I wish i will have that excellent round of golf when i drop by to try to play there this coming September, Why September you will ask?You see i will just tag along when my wife will have their convention in London, and myself will fly to scotland to try to play the HOLY GRAIL of golf, the old course at st andrews, i will also take the chance that you got in tee time ballot and hopefully i will have one too!
Thank you for those little information that you shared too! Great!
05/09/11 @ 23:17
Comment from: Steven [Visitor] Email
It's overrated.
05/10/11 @ 19:53
Comment from: Mike [Member] Email
I had you in mind, Steven, when I wrote this :)
05/10/11 @ 21:19
Comment from: Steven [Visitor] Email
It's nice to be missed.

As you very well know I have never been a "links golf" guy. That was because my limited, but privileged experience with the concept came from my one round at The Old Course.

That was until I played Royal Porthcawl in Wales. Oh my God! Absolutely awesome golf! One hole after another of great architecture. I have found a new hobby - studying links layouts.
05/15/11 @ 08:55