« WGC-Accenture runner-up Paul Casey's kind gesture in HoustonIntentional or not, Tiger Woods sticks it to Accenture »

Comment from: Mike Moore [Visitor] Email
*****
Good analysis and comment - he has a long way to go on the personal stuff and image repair but I do want to see him play golf - the sooner the better.
02/19/10 @ 13:00
Comment from: John D [Visitor] Email
I agree - we don't need to listen to the COMMON-TATERS yak on and on about what THEY THINK he said.
When will Tigger get to play golf? When Elin says he can.
I don't care if he ever plays golf again. It has been rather nice to be able to see the rest of the players on the tour for a change. The first match that he gets in, all cameras will be on Tigger during the entire broadcast. We won't get (or it will be very limited) coverage of any other players. Remember Wie-wee at the John Deere. She knew she was not going to qualify. She got sick (coincidence??) and the cameras followed her to a restroom and focusd on the restroom door for 25 minutes. Expect nothing less when/if Tigger plays again.
02/20/10 @ 03:41
Comment from: Joe Cool [Visitor] Email
*****
Well, like old Forest Gump said..."stupid is as stupid does." I love these "body language experts" who want their 5 minutes of fame to diss the Tiger. Life goes on and he will play again in the coming months. Most of the bimbos have milked the event dry and now will return to serving drinks and themselves.
02/21/10 @ 21:56
Comment from: Carmen [Visitor] Email
***--
After listening to Tiger I think that he is going in the right direction to get his derailed life back on the right track. Tiger said his Buddhist faith would be a key part of his quest to put his life back together. Self- discipline with awareness of consequences is among Buddhism highest values. In each one of us there is a divine power that can be used to help us overcome any obstacle and adversity. I am encouraged that Tiger mentioned he is using his inner strength to regain balance in his life to save the two things that are most important to him, his wife and his children. I wish them all the best. It is time that Tiger and his family move on with their life and for the media to get off their back!!!

02/22/10 @ 17:26
Comment from: Mike Bailey [Visitor] Email
****-
I was a little surprised how brutal some of my colleague's criticism was of Tiger's delivery. I think people forget that he's a pro golfer, not a polished public speaker. It had to be difficult, even for Tiger Woods. I think the guy was petrified, honestly, and if that came across as insincere, that's unfortunate. Butch Harmon thought he should have winged it after an opening statement. Had he done that, I don't think he would have covered the points that needed to be covered. I will agree, though, opening it up to questions limited to when he returns, etc., would have been a good PR move.
02/22/10 @ 17:39
Comment from: Joe Cool [Visitor] Email
What Tiger did is repeated 52,986,432 times everyday in the world!
03/27/10 @ 07:00