« Trevor Immelman's Masters win no flukeGolf Tip: Golfers Need to Strengthen Rotator Cuff to Prevent Injury »

Comment from: Shanks [Member] Email
Absolutely gorgeous!
04/09/08 @ 07:37
Comment from: Donald Ritter [Visitor]
Back off, Shanks! She's married.
04/09/08 @ 10:11
Comment from: Brad King [Visitor] Email
Agreed, I stayed in the golf digest cottage last Saturday night and played 18 holes on Sunday before heading to Augusta. I have played lots of high end golf and Sage Valley is right there with the best. I liked it so much my membership application is going in this week!

Brad in RI
04/13/08 @ 20:05
Comment from: rednek [Visitor] Email
If snobery is your game, you'll find it here. Wyatt, a former trailer salesman, has put out all of the gaudy trappings, including tacky speakers across the couse that play "Amazing Grace" at sunset.
06/04/08 @ 00:16
Comment from: Aaron Carson [Visitor] Email
I have had the pleasure thru Textron to walk and play the course. It is truely "A walk unspoiled". It was the most beautiful course and the acommidations have never been surpassed in my golfing career.
11/26/08 @ 07:13
Comment from: Dr. Gabriel Polo [Visitor] Email
Played at Sage Valley last week. Wow, what a treat!!! Beautiful course, you can definitely put it up to Augusta National anytime. I would skip The Masters to play there any chance I get. I would have to say its probably the best golf course I have to played to date...
04/09/09 @ 13:30
Comment from: Steven Reed [Visitor] Email
Played Sage Valley last week, the most beautiful golf course i have ever seen.Friendly staff and i was treated like a king.From the club house staff ,to my caddie Louis and to the conditions of the course everything was first class.Sage Valley must be heaven on earth.
05/03/09 @ 09:50
Comment from: kasera [Visitor] Email
Thanks a lot for article
08/26/09 @ 02:23
Comment from: Bruce [Visitor] Email
While Sage Valley is a very good golf course, I was underwhelmed. You cannot even remotely put it up next to Augusta National (I have played both). While the course was in great condition, the service and the caddies at SV were average at best. Augusta National had so much more character as a golf course and much better caddies. On top of that, Augusta National had a much more warm and welcoming atmosphere than did Sage Valley.
12/18/09 @ 13:14