« Women vs. Men: the putting green is evening out.A funny story about me and Matt Hasselbeck: »

Comment from: One-Putt [Visitor]
He's the MAN!
01/30/06 @ 13:05
Is he really? As good as he is, he didn't play all that well, and still ended up with the win. The stars must be in correct alignment.
01/30/06 @ 14:19
Comment from: Jackie Ranck [Visitor]
Tiger woods I think you are #1. I watch ever time you play.I try to get a jackit from you and answer all the thinks. I just wanted somethink that belong to you.I don't have much and you are one think that i would like to have somethink from.I was trying to win the car because I need one but don't know how.So i would just take a jackit from you....good luck and be happy. you don't no what it is like knot having anythink..sorry I am sad but you are # 1 to me........
02/14/06 @ 22:03
Comment from: Jackie Ranck [Visitor]
How do you sign up for the car.I want to come watch you play one day but don't have the money...Please play good and be happy with your new wife........Iwould love to be happy like you and her.or just a little. Jackie
02/14/06 @ 22:06
Comment from: Mike Jones [Visitor]
Man all this blog does is pretty much does is bash Tiger Woods in a kind way. First of all Tiger Woods has no Rivals. Phil Mickelson isnt even in the same category as Tiger. Tiger has 11 majors to Phils 3. This is golf 11 - 3 , is like 55-0 in football, 125 -70 in basketball, 15-0 in baseball. Alot of times when people right about Tiger they try to first of start of by saying Im not anti Tiger. The guy if you listen to the media has been done or about to be done for the past 10 years of his career. But some how he has 11 majors. Man just say you dont want Tiger to win because hes black/asian/white , but its really the black part that gets you. Tiger is a black dude who dominates golf get over goodness. I guess you have to be "PC" but I have never seen a sportsman like Tiger Woods who wins as much as he does or as often and has went after the Records like he has get people talking so negative about him. I think its just plain ole racism.
07/24/06 @ 12:09
Comment from: Rick [Visitor]
So the "darling" of the golf press thinks he can just skip the first part of the Playoffs? IS that in the rules? How about Phil waiting till the 3rd week to show up? IF this is truly a play off then the conceited Woods should be there for every hole. Who made him a god? Maybe the top ranked team next March for the NCAA will just wait to show up for the Final Four. We all know Tiger can't play more than 2 weeks in a row without 4 weeks off. I'm sorry he isn't up to it, but if he is so great then he should just suck it up and prove it.
08/23/07 @ 02:06
Comment from: Golf Bob [Visitor] Email
Have been looking on a german website it says that will make a come back at the buick also

that would be great as golfs boring without Tiger
12/30/08 @ 11:05
Comment from: total dork [Visitor] Email
Tiger woods I think you are #1. I watch ever time you play.I try to get a jacket from you and answer all the thinks. I just wanted somethink that belong to you.I don't have much and you are one think that i would like to have somethink from.I was trying to win the car because I need one but don't know how.So i would just take a jacket from you.
05/08/09 @ 08:31