« United States Ryder Cup captain Corey Pavin doesn't have to reinvent the wheel at Wales in 2010Come for the golf, stay for the fried bananas in Melaka, Malaysia »

Comment from: Wendy (UK) [Visitor] Email
I waited in vain for you to share ONE meal from Morocco - nada. What do we get from Malaysia - flamin' fried bananas and a club sandwich with egg on it! O out of 5 on the Foodie Scale. Let us hope for more from the next instalment.
12/07/08 @ 10:51
Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
My stand-out foreign Christmas memory? A life-sized Santa Claus nailed to a cross in a swanky Tokyo department store. (After many complaints from Christians, the store finally took it down, though I don't think they ever fully understood why...)
12/08/08 @ 16:53
Comment from: Ali M [Visitor] Email
That should be Petronas Towers, not Petrobras which is based out of Brazil, half a world away.

Ali M
12/08/08 @ 18:44
Comment from: Wendy (UK) [Visitor] Email
That's one murtabak for me and nothing for RonMon (quite right, too) - thanks Brandon for the Christmas spirit.

Hey, I've never whined about any possible lack of American etiquette at Valhalla, just about the lack of tagines from Morocco and the fried bananas in Malaysia. Hopefully you'll know where my priorities are for your next trip?
12/16/08 @ 11:49
Comment from: tomorryzc [Visitor] Email
I don't think so.
To get in the Christmas spirit we should prepare
special christmas gift for people around us.
Such as Christmas Special Offer Guide–How to Find the Perfect the Christmas Gift idea guide said How to get good Christmas gift at the least amount of money and the christmas ideas for family and friends.

12/17/08 @ 21:58
Comment from: home stereo [Visitor]
Are you aware that Joachim B. Olsen wrote the excactly the same thing about one years ago? If you have his originally post, I would love to read it. But anyway, interesting point of view, i will follow this post for a while to see what comes up. Regards, Thomas
12/03/10 @ 04:42