« 2008 was a good year for Sergio GarciaFight breaks out on shuttle bus among drunk media after Ryder Cup Matches »

Comment from: Shanks [Visitor] Email
I'm with Leonard & Mickelson on this one - Zinger in '10, Zinger in '10!! However, I'd like to see him tap Corey pavin an assistant in order to prep him for '12 at Medinah. Save Love for '14 at Gleneagles. I think we'd be better off if we had some sort of succession plan, where the future captain got involved as an assistant first. So much goes on behind the scenes and it would lessen the learning curve.
09/22/08 @ 11:13
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor] Email
By the way, that is one great picture. We should give it a title .... Giddy with Delight?
09/22/08 @ 11:15
Comment from: Golf Goddess [Visitor] Email
Azinger and Weekley bring the sexy back?
09/22/08 @ 12:25
Comment from: Brooklyn [Visitor] Email
If you ask Brandon, maybe you can have his baby?
09/22/08 @ 15:09
Comment from: Brooklyn [Visitor] Email
I just can't get over how ridiculous...I'm looking for words.
First, your comparison of "sports spectacles". Unfortunately, the difference between the three events you compare the Weekly Ryder Cup with, those three were actually phenonmenal athletic performances. While Boo certainly played well, was his play that other-worldly? His antics and quips were hilarious and entertaining, that's for sure.
Secondly, I'm not sure AK went out in the first singles match--"I've got to do this for Boo!!" Not sure Hunter, JB or Kenny P went out with that mindset either.
It was a great win!! Lose all the BS hysteria about lifetime exemptions and win one for Boo.
09/22/08 @ 17:01
Comment from: Meraj Shah [Visitor] Email
I like Boo; he makes no bones about who he is and certainly has no pretenses. That said I though he pushed gamesmanship at the Ryder Cup. Brandon if you're so concerned about 'honor' in the game (the article on Tiger's profanity)then you shouldn't be jumping in joy over Boo's antics
09/23/08 @ 04:14
Comment from: jaypee [Visitor] Email
'Maybe I’m getting carried away...' ?

10/03/08 @ 11:04