« Who needs Tiger? This British Open leaderboard has juicy nuggets galoreWho cares if Kenny Perry doesn't play in the British Open? »

Comment from: PUTT3R TG [Visitor]
If anyone will do it's Sergio....or one of the other golfers.
07/17/08 @ 09:23
Comment from: OrlandoGolfBlogger [Visitor] Email
I too like my antagonists to have a foreign accent...

Wee Wee Mon Capiton..
07/17/08 @ 14:51
Comment from: Chris Baldwin [Visitor]
Hey Brandon! What is happening? Looks like I'm more popular than you. If you don't mind my genius brain giving you some stellar advise, spice up your emails with Romo insults like me and your traffic will catch on fire!

I know I am quite limited and look stupid, but it keeps the bills paid and keeps me from getting a job where I am looking at you and asking you if "you want fries with that?"
07/17/08 @ 20:44
Comment from: Brandon [Visitor] Email
"Chris",

You have entirely too much time on your hands. It's a great big world out there.
07/17/08 @ 20:46
Comment from: Chis Baldwin [Visitor]
Brandon,

Not really. I am busy writing on Romo and his follies and felt sorry for my fellow bloggers as yourself for not getting as much attention as I do.

You know the attention tramp I am ;0)
07/17/08 @ 21:31
Comment from: Brandon [Visitor] Email
I'm sure Romo is pulling for his fellow choker Greg Norman "Chris".
07/18/08 @ 02:51
Comment from: Chris Brandon [Visitor]
Yes, except Greg won and Romo choked yesterday. Romo was in the lead and then shot 4 bogies to fall to second places.

Hopefully he will win today or we will have to sadly concede to Chris somewhere.

So far college at Eastern Illinois his playoff record in Division 1AA
was 0-3 after great seasons.

So far in the NFL, his playoff record is 0-2 after great seasons.

So far in golf, his winning tournament record is 0 for ? overall and 0-2 this year after having leads in initial rounds.
07/20/08 @ 20:20
Comment from: Brandon [Visitor] Email
Dude, you are taking "man crush" to new heights. Let it go.
07/21/08 @ 21:48