« U.S. Ryder Cup squad has its first alternate: Open hero Rocco Mediate What does long game guru Butch Harmon think about pupil Phil Mickelson's tee ball strategy? »

I really like Rocco, but I have to cheer Tiger on.

He is the one who is making me jump out of my chair and call my (young) boys in the room to: "Holy cow! Check out this shot. That's Tiger Woods, boys." Literally, that's the way it was at the end of the third round and at the end of the action on Sunday.

He is just so doggone inspiring...
06/16/08 @ 04:07
Comment from: Ron Mon [Member] Email
I'm pulling for Mike Donald...
06/16/08 @ 06:30
Comment from: Peter Wine [Visitor] Email
On the one hand, I want to root for Rocco, trying to win his first Open, but after seeing Tiger playing through the pain as he has this week, it's hard not root for him, too.

So, instead of rooting, I'll just be watching. I'll cheer for good shots and groan at the missed putts, and be happy knowing that a bunch of folks who didn't get tickets last week were able to get out and watch in person today.

06/16/08 @ 12:25
Comment from: John [Visitor]
Rocco showed more class today than any golfer I've ever seen. When Tiger hit a good shot, Rocco applauded. When Rocco hit a bad shot, he smiled and shook it off, unlike his opponent who cursed and threw his club to the ground. Tiger won the tournament. Rocco won the game of life.
06/16/08 @ 18:43
Comment from: Neel Flannagan [Visitor] Email
Tiger maybe the best in the world- even all time.. BUT, he will NEVER have the class that Rocco showed in the Open and through out his career.. Bravo Rocco!!
06/16/08 @ 21:36
Comment from: jordan 6 [Visitor]
Every advantage has its disadvantage.Everybody's business is nobody's business.
12/27/10 @ 21:41