« Nefyn & District in north Wales: Put this on your list of 'play before you die' golf coursesHidden links gem alert: Church Course at St. Enodoc Golf Club in Southwest England »

Comment from: Ron Mon [Member] Email
1. The cat is not safe in the middle of the green? These ain't pros we're talking about here and, being a links course, don't you run it in? The cat sounds safe as can be, in my opinion.

2. "At the risk..."? No risk at all; you ARE sexist. Sexist, however, is not always a bad thing. The age of absolutes ought to be over by now.
05/17/08 @ 22:59
Comment from: OrlandoGolfBlogger [Visitor] Email
Nice picture! So Captain Carter was able to hit the castle in the picture? That's pretty impressive :) Equally impressive is a group of 8 women on vacation playing golf, like you said, something unexpected, yet quiet encouraging :) Great picture! Be sure to enjoy a pint on the 19th for me.
05/18/08 @ 20:20
Comment from: Shanks [Member] Email
I'm sick with envy.
05/20/08 @ 09:26
Comment from: Shanks [Member] Email
And, dude, you played Saunton but no article? That's downright cruel! I've heard this is one of the very best links in England not currently in the Open Rota, behind perhaps only remote Silloth GC in the NW.
05/21/08 @ 12:54
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
Shanks, my man, I'm doing full course reviews of almost every course I played. It'll come! Blogs are just immediate reaction to some places (and when I have a few minutes to kill). I played West, not East at Saunton by the way. Still a pretty special place...
05/21/08 @ 17:24
Comment from: Shanks [Member] Email
10-4. I will look forward to reading those. Shame you didn't get to play the East. Perhaps on your next English foray.
05/23/08 @ 08:18