« Women take links golf trips to Wales & the British Isles too...at least in SwedenNotes on Oregon travel and golf from a PDX airport coffee shop »

Comment from: Shanks [Member] Email
Besides the outstanding links golf to be had in Southwest England, it also has the best weather in all of the British Isles. Oh, how I envy you right now!
05/13/08 @ 07:57
Comment from: Wendy (UK) [Visitor]
To make matters worse (for you, that is, Shanks) he's chosen the sunniest week so far this year - but boy, is it breeeeezy! BT - any chance you made Rick Stein's restaurant in Padstow?
05/13/08 @ 10:07
Comment from: Shanks [Member] Email
I live my life vicariously through B-Tuck's travels. And as he is playing real links, I'm sure he prefers it breezy!! I know I would!
05/13/08 @ 14:56
Comment from: Shanks [Member] Email
My friend tells me that Perranporth (further South) is an even better course that St. Enodoc. Hope you get there too.
05/13/08 @ 15:02
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
Hey, I'm all for a calm day once in awhile and we sure had a couple just now. Yesterday at Royal North Devon started to get a little gusty though, of course the members will always tell you "This wind is NOTHING!!". I don't think I've ever played a round of golf over here where the locals admit the wind is strong on that day...

I haven't heard of Perranporth, don't think I'll make it there this trip, though there is always a great course right around the corner around these parts...
05/14/08 @ 02:47
Comment from: Shanks [Member] Email
Perranporth is truly out of the way and not many get that far down into the SW corner of England. I see you're heading up the coast from St. Enodoc, so I suppose you'll be playing both of the excellent Saunton courses soon. Best wishes for continued good weather!
05/14/08 @ 07:36
Comment from: Jahtor Montique [Visitor]
I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now. What a great resource!
01/09/11 @ 23:40
Comment from: tv for free online [Visitor]
laserdiscs, DVDs and now Blu-ray Discs, have resulted in the television set frequently being used for
01/11/11 @ 23:51