« Here is your Masters dark horse: place your bets on K.J. ChoiDemonstrators gather in San Francisco to protest China's 2008 Olympic injustices: like no golf »

Comment from: GT [Visitor] Email
It was a complete shocker for TV

they should do the kids thing in the morning and then ask the guys who want to play proper golf to come out and put on a show for TV in the afternoon.

It was sloppy, soppy and generally bad. The FANS must have wondered what they paid for.
Almost worse that the golf shown was the sentimental BS and gushing from the commentators we have to suffer through.

My wife commented that it was like watching someone else's holiday or wedding video.

So - to ESPN - make a highlights package or ask the men in green to make a golf spectacle out of it PLEASE!

AND BRING ON THURSDAY!

04/10/08 @ 04:25
Comment from: Zach Patterson [Visitor]
From your article on the Master's Par Three Tournament I can only conclude you are " A total Jag Off." And where do you plan on kissing Tiger's ass, the first tee box? Why don't you stride into Augusta National and tell the members what you really think. I'm sure they will just jump right up and change the venue for next year.
04/10/08 @ 09:10
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
Zach,

You must be a new reader. I don't think anyone was calling me a Tiger butt-kisser last week. Welcome to the WG blogs!

04/10/08 @ 10:40
Comment from: Golf Goddess [Visitor] Email
Shouldn't this event be on Sesame Street? Those producers would know how to edit it down to five minutes.
04/10/08 @ 15:26
Comment from: AlemFrm [Visitor] Email
*****
Thanks My Friend.
01/10/11 @ 04:28
Comment from: Jon T [Visitor]
****-
All you golf snobs (who don't want anything to taint the purists) have to do is change the channel. Don't watch! Obviously this is a fun event for young parents and I'm sure there are viewers who think so as well.
04/05/12 @ 11:03