« Sex may not sell, but sure draws a crowd at PGA Show Free taxi rides for golfers: One of the reasons Disney World knows golf »

Comment from: Ron Mon [Member] Email
We are one peach of a society. Red Bull at Disney. Oh well, build up a tolerance to the rust-flavored drink and eventually all kids will be even crazier than they are. Leashes, huh? What a way to go through childhood.
01/18/08 @ 22:40
Comment from: Mark Nessmith [Visitor] Email
Brandon: In your hotel room, were you listening to "The End" by The Doors? (If you don't get it, ask Uncle Tim.) Seriously, though, don't take those energy shooters too lightly. Last year, after the trip from hell to get to the PGA Show, resulting in serious jet lag, I downed a bunch of those samples out on the show floor, thinking: what could it hurt? As a result, I ran laps around the convention center for two hours, arm wrestled Chi Chi Rodriguez (lost), and then crashed and burned under a table in the media room. The horror. The horror.
01/19/08 @ 04:57
Comment from: Golf Goddess [Visitor] Email
Red Bull at the Magic Kingdom? Damn, this country rocks.
01/20/08 @ 00:44
Comment from: Katie Delayne [Visitor]
I didn't know what to think about the tiny "energy shots," but I tried 5 Hour Energy this weekend at the show and I was amazed! It really lived up to its name, and I was not tired afterward (unlike when I drink Redbull!!) I am a new convert to 5 Hour Energy!
01/21/08 @ 10:55
Comment from: Back 9 [Visitor] Email
Great story about the energy shots for golfers. The newest drink on the market is called the back9 energy shot and it is one of the best. Back9 did it the right way they also created a devise that can dispense the energy shot.
03/15/09 @ 16:18
Comment from: Steve [Visitor]
***--
Energetic drinks must be required if you are a daily golfer. So one should choose best energetic drink when playing golf. As a experience golfer, I drink teeoff golf drink from a long period and it works fantastic.
03/02/13 @ 02:53