« Scottish Open host Loch Lomond Golf Club now has competition in stunning new Carrick course US Dollar has never been weaker against the Euro, but Americans can still find value in northwest Ireland golf »

Comment from: Kiel Christianson [Visitor] Email
Kids!

My 3-year-old son smashed a drive into the side of my car today, denting the hell out of it.

He turned pro after supper, before his bath.

I blame Disney Channel.
07/12/07 @ 23:39
Comment from: One-Putt [Visitor] Email
Please Phil MAKE THE OFFER!

07/13/07 @ 02:46
Comment from: Mike [Visitor] Email
Clearly, you have never seen Old School. I'll bet that before the next 7 years of college are over for Wie, we'll be seeing at least a handful of pictures of her on the internet doing things that her parents would certainly not approve of. Next thing you know, the fine young lady golfers of this country will be immortalizing her partying ways, just as today's youth do with Paris, Lindsay and that whole lot, and innocence will cease to exist amongst the young. But I digress down a slippery slope.

As for Fuji - I do agree. There should be some sort of "common sense" rule that says if you're too young, you can't play.

And as for Lovemark... I expect good things to come.
07/13/07 @ 11:14
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
I've seen Old School, like six times...I think it's very, very good but I don't think it's timeless.
07/13/07 @ 11:24
Comment from: Ron Mon [Member] Email
Head for Katmandu. No hippies left in Yukon, if any ever lived there. Take a geography class that doesn't include Michigan and Ireland.

Did Tadd turn pro while I was in MI? What a wacko! Those islands' berries and macadamia nuts must contain a toxin that increases one's belief in one's potential.
07/13/07 @ 11:58
Comment from: Top Dawg [Visitor] Email
Maybe they are just overachievers...
Like Obama is from Hawaii and it's argued that he is running too early for President
Well, at least the people in Hawaii have a longer life expectancy than the rest of the country. Lots of time to learn.
07/13/07 @ 17:39
Comment from: Ron Mon [Member] Email
Overachievers? Try self-delusional dreamers! Who is filling their heads with these quijotesque illusions? I pity the fools!
07/14/07 @ 12:51
There are only two ways of telling the complete truth--anonymously and posthumously.
01/14/11 @ 23:43