« Michigan well represented in new Golf Digest Top 100 golf coursesThe Ireland and Northern Ireland golf tour awards »

Comment from: Ron Mon [Member] Email
Drinking too much beer lately, are we? Try bush league next time.
03/26/07 @ 16:51
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
Nice to see you're still drinking the "Haterade" Mon. I stand by my spelling, i thought you have hockey in Buffalo...
03/26/07 @ 19:40
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
Boy, do we have hockey...and hockey injuries...and angry hockey goalies...we drink Heineken and Lowenbrau at HSBC arena.
03/26/07 @ 20:17
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor] Email
How did LaRussa get a DUI, you ask? Myself, I'm betting that he had too much to drink. But I've been wrong before.
03/27/07 @ 10:09
Comment from: Jim [Visitor] Email
I couldn't agree more! The comparison was insulting to Phil, Tiger, and the audience. I, too, understand the need to "keep folks interested" but this was over the edge.

The other "typical Johnny" remark about Tiger that day was that "He is the complete package. The only thing missing in Tiger is a driver that hits the fairway". When asked by his collegue "if that was a bit picky" he says "No, it's true". He had a chance to make it right and wasn't even decent enough to do that.

Getting rid of Curtis was good but having Johnny as a replacement is bad for NBC who worked hard to get the PGA TOUR on board. I have learned to turn off the volume. It makes it feel more like being there instead of the constant vicious ramblings of a has been who only was somebody for a very short time. Then again, maybe that's why he does it. Bitterness shows.
03/27/07 @ 14:14
Comment from: William K. Wolfrum [Member] Email
It's that willingness to stand by the most bush league of mistakes that makes B-Tuck USAToday's favorite golf writer.

--WKW
03/28/07 @ 07:10
Comment from: tim godsin [Visitor] Email
Most knowledgeable golfers appreciate Millers honesty and insight into the game.He is by far the best announcer of golf today.If he stretched a point ,well he is entitled( just like Tiger is to miss a n occasional fairway.If I was to criticize golf t.v. coverage, Johnny Miller would be way down the list of things to talk about.
03/28/07 @ 07:38
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Member] Email
Like many words in the English Language, Bush or Busch league has alternate spellings.

03/28/07 @ 09:16
Comment from: Brandon [Member] Email
Sorry Brandon, trying to "flava" up "Bush League" is just kinda stupik.

And no, that's not a misspelling. It's "Willie K" speak. Maybe I'll start an online dictionary and validate myself.

--WKW
03/28/07 @ 10:58
Comment from: david cummings [Visitor] Email
Who tinkled in your cornflakes, Tucker? Everyone I talked to mentioned the interesting finish at Doral. What with the water kissing the entire left side of the fairway, the concrete slab of a green emptying onto a fringe the width of Paris Hilton's miniskirt, Brett's possible short put for a birdie, Tiger's double lay-up and 50 footer downhill, dang. Double dang! I was a math teacher and still was mathematically challenged enough to wonder if Tiger had enough cushion to pull it off. I turned the TV off 'cause the excitement was there, bigtime. And a comparison to another great player recently losing a lead at a final hole within the past year was very...Miller, as opposed to Busch, Bud.
03/29/07 @ 22:03
Comment from: video converter [Visitor]
****-
03/31/11 @ 23:28
Comment from: dvd to ipad converter [Visitor] Email
****-
The two events really couldn’t have been more different.
04/11/11 @ 02:59
Comment from: mac dvd burner [Visitor] Email
****-
Myself, I'm betting that he had too much to drink.
04/18/11 @ 23:17
Comment from: driver update [Visitor] Email
*****
nice writing and good links. thank you for the excellent work.
05/04/11 @ 03:00