« Nicklaus' The Bear in northern Michigan ranked in Golf Digest's 50 toughestWhy does Scotland need an indoor golf simulation center? »

Comment from: U Sudu bartender [Visitor]
How many Captain Morgans and Coke did you drink before writing this trip, BTuck? I LOVE Danny Gans.
02/11/07 @ 00:32
Comment from: UpTight [Visitor] Email
Danny Gans sucked--he was completely annoying. Perhaps his spotlight by CBS was paid advertising by rhe Mirage.
02/11/07 @ 09:14
Comment from: Alex [Visitor]
They were white tigers. I agree, Gans is as funny as a rubber crutch.
02/11/07 @ 09:41
Comment from: Billy Dawg [Visitor] Email
You really don't know what's going on, do you Bran-man? Only the top 20 or so amateurs make the cut to play on Sunday. There is virtually no clowning on Sunday from those celebs/ams as everyone is trying to win the tournament. Plus, they respect the reality that the pros are playing for serious cash. You ought to have at least some knowledge of what you write about next time.
02/11/07 @ 10:47
Comment from: gbrime [Visitor] Email
there's no point in holding back, Brandon...let it out...you'll feel better
02/11/07 @ 11:31
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
I'm going to go with a "you're wrong, Tuck" on this one. Gans was funny, Murray is trite, Lopez is funny within the shackles the mainstream TV world keeps him, and the ATTPA does the two-step with celeb entertainment on Saturday (with a little competitive golf) and competitive golf on Sunday (with no celeb entertainment.) It's a good balancing act. Gans, former stud baseball player, had a decent and powerful swing, so you can't crit his game. His voices were right on...I bet he can even imitate your writing pathos. Oh, the humanity!
02/11/07 @ 17:56
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Visitor] Email
Why am I not surprised you like him, Ron Mon. His impressions are about as off as most of your prose. Looks to me like a match made in heaven.

02/11/07 @ 18:03
Comment from: Ford [Visitor] Email
George Burns, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholoson, Harry Carry, Kermit The Frog...Gans impressions may be dead on, but so are the majority of his subjects. Sorry RonMon the under 40 crowd is with Brandon on this one--Gans impressions are as tired as you're blogging.
02/11/07 @ 21:14
Comment from: Brandon Tucker [Visitor] Email
I forgot about the Harry Caray one. That wasn't even close. My college roommate could do one spot on. He could fill a room when he did it. Uncanny, seriously. I haven't seen anyone but maybe Will Ferrell come close to it. The Eastwood one was iffy and so was Kermit. Bogus man, stick to show tunes or whatever you do, Gans.
02/11/07 @ 22:06
Comment from: patricia [Visitor] Email
It should be illegal to be that annoying but unfortunately it's not.
02/12/07 @ 10:27
Comment from: RonMon [Visitor] Email
Ford, you clown, the under 40 crowd is irrelevant in the world today. However, when I was under 40, it was most relevant. Funny how that is. Say hi to Chevy for me next time he leaves you in the dust.

Patricia, how annoying could he possibly be? More annoying than the swings of the CEOs? More annoying than Bill "Why Am I Not More Important Than I Think I Am" Murray? Doubt it.

TBuck (or whatever they call you)...remember that Prose is a rose with p on it.
02/12/07 @ 22:16
Comment from: Shanks [Visitor] Email
Guys, guys ..... all they're trying to do is retain the flavor of a Hollywood-style pro-am. I've been watching this thing for about 30 years and Saturdays have always been about the celebs. Granted, the (mostly) tv stars are trying too hard to entertain - for my taste. I can see where they draw in the non-golf nuts to watch on Saturdays. Let's just be thankful that we golf nuts get Sunday.

You know, if Tiger Woods could play in the twosome with Bill Murray as his partner and somehow manage to win, it might be a greater feat than the Grand Slam.
02/13/07 @ 09:01
Comment from: immts [Visitor] Email
Thank god other people were thinking the same thing. I was staring at the TV with with amazement wondering how this guy makes a dime in the entertainment biz.

Not only is he not funny, but his impersonations suck! I was laughing at his Jack Nicholson because of how absolutely lame and pathetic it was. DUDE, YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE, JACK. Really. You don't.
02/14/07 @ 17:40
Comment from: dolf [Visitor] Email
Amen. Gans was the most painfully untalented dude I've ever been subjected to. I found this blog while trying to find others who were forced to change the channel rather than watch another milisecond of Danny Gans. I had no idea who he was before last week. Now I hope I never see him again. It doesn't help that his impersonations are average at best.
02/15/07 @ 11:08
Comment from: Jaunita Giacolone [Visitor]
what exactly is The fastes thing how to slim down after pregnancy? I only had a newborn 12 weeks ago and Ive lost A per se of my pregnancy weight. I only need To lose these last 8 pounds To receive rear how to 113lbs,that i has my pre-pregnancy weight as well as I loved my body. Nowadays I cant stand my body-build and it appears to be undoable how to lose The balance on the weight. I achieve excersises, but If you I accomplish crunches they only bulk build up my stomach and go about making this appear bigger. and I indispensability To obtain remove as for the flab at The sides as to this and also my thighes. does everyone have on any one pointers for me? Please help! Thank you....
11/28/10 @ 23:00
Comment from: pregnancy miracle [Visitor]
Has anyone heard about Lisa Olson and "Pregnancy Miracle"? Does the program/book genuinely help? My wife is trying to get pregnant but seems not quick as we expected. We uncover an guide "Pregnancy Miracle" by Lisa Olson on line but we do not know if we can trust it. Has anyone heard or employed this guide? Does is really operate?
12/29/10 @ 09:32
Comment from: limos in los angeles [Visitor]
Which often Limo organization is the a lot of reliable inside Los Angeles? We need any move with regard to 9 people and also baggage from the cruise trip dock with Are generally to help Disney's Great Californian Motel in a The following friday day around September. I've by no means booked any limousine prior to yet I actually believe that could be the truly enjoyable method to have towards the lodge. Just about any assistance which business is the most reliable along with good cars, expert people, and aggressive charges? Thanks!
12/30/10 @ 09:48